Forum Tags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4151, Jun 29, 2020.

1. 4151

Hey gamers,
    I thought that it would be cool if we had forums tags. For example
    akaGast
    [Immortal]
    Level 1000
    It would look nice in my opinion and show your level and rank off a bit.
    And it can happen by doing /link.

Let me know what you think about this idea.
    Thanks for reading :)
    Have a lovely day/night

lolxd923891823, olo_YT and Lewklo like this.
  2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I've seen a few threads with this exact idea:
    (https://mccentral.org/community/threads/forum-tags.93687/#post-217829 & https://mccentral.org/community/thr...r-their-name-like-staff-members.215/#post-378) and I totally agree with this idea! I believe it would make the profiles look a slight bit nicer, and more organised. It wouldn't do much aside from that but It would be cool!

Due to the ranks and the colours of the staff tags being the same colour, that could be easily fixed by just creating a "Donator" tag, rather than a different tag for each of the different ranks. Although it actually saying the name of your rank would be cool! Either way, great idea and I really hope this is added as I don't see why it shouldn't already be.

also cool signature btw

Swinger and 4151 like this.
  3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I've never really thought about this, but it sounds like an awesome idea! Sounds like a fun way to show that someone has supported the server.

4. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey FireyGast!
    I can agree with this idea! This would be quite a cool thing to do not only to show off but to get a glimpse of who is a donor or not and stuff like that. I love this idea a lot and support it being implemented!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Sparky

5. Swinger

Swinger
    I'm -1 on having a tag for each and every rank. That systems works on some other large servers who don't offer as many different ranks, but when you have 9 separate ranks with different bright colours, the forums can quickly become messy. I'm much more in favor of having a all-encompassing donator tag like Lewklo suggests!

I'm not as against the levels idea, but again, I think it'll clutter the forums a little too much. Also, given that a lot of MCC's player base is on the subservers and not on minigames, it doesn't seem necessary.

6. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I agree plus this would show a little more appreciation to all the donators. +1

7. soulsnad

I think it would be nice as long as it's not too loud in the sense of looking at it on the page. If it was small, I think it could be pretty nice for the forums. As others have said, it gives another perk to donating and I feel like it wouldn't hurt to try.

8. guih

guihzy
    I’ve seen some threads like that and I honestly feel that it’s not necessary, and it’d be a pain in the *** to get sorted out

too many people would have tags and not everyone actually needs them. If you wanna do it because of aesthetic just write it in your signature.

Lewklo likes this.
  9. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    I agree with what Swinger said! Maybe just like the discord having a "Donator" role for people who have bought a rank! +1/2

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.