Forum Tags

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by jowhk, Jun 17, 2020.

1. jowhk

jowhk
    This is more of a forum suggestion - rather than a 'Server Suggestion'. But anyway, my suggestion is that the forums could have rank tags. So, if you get Immortal - you could get a forum tag (like the ones the staff have) that says Immortal/whatever rank you have. What do you think?

2. Zeroe

+1 adds color to players' profile :). I've seen other servers use this, I think it would be pretty cool!

jowhk likes this.
  3. jowhk

jowhk

Zeroe likes this.
  4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I have always wondered about this and I'm so glad someone brought this up! I really like having the forum tags and it is really cool to see on other servers! I honestly believe that they should add this! Currently, it is a bit bland but adding this could spark it up a bit! I honestly believe that this should be added!
    +1

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

jowhk likes this.
  5. Invader

To simply put it, I love the idea. I remember while I was staff, it wasn't actually brought up, only sub-team tags be changed to colors (since they previously didn't have colors). However, imo it shouldn't really be an issue as mc accounts are tied to peoples accounts so it should be automatic.

Though, I'd think that each rank seperately would be too "colorful" so I'd say we're better off with a Donator Tag or make it for Immortals only (though, I'm not in strong of support of only immortals having it, there are a lot of immortals).

Great Idea, hope its actually added; +1 :)

FourNut and jowhk like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.