When kitPvp is coming back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 165F, Aug 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 165F

When is kit pvp coming back everyone had fun on it one of the best kitpvp severs out there and now if yalll bring out big update with kit it will start popping again like how it use to

2. ItsConnor_

165F, it appears there is no set release time at the minute, however according to the discord message that MCC sent, there could be a chance it comes back in the future, however im sorry to say it may be gone for a long time.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hello,
    I've basically made this exact post like twice now; this post and this post as well.

Essentially we've seen in the past that a bright sparkly Kit PvP update brings back some players for like a week, rendering the update useless. If a subserver is going to die after a week or less of being updated, there is little to no point putting in the effort to try and keep it active.

For now, Kit PvP has been removed so the Admins and Owners can focus on keeping Skyblock, Prison and Survival healthy, as they have been doing quite well recently. Although it is hard to say if or when Kit PvP could return, it would be quite useless bringing it back ASAP.

Nikki

4. gohamev332

replace "Kit PvP" with the names of all of the subservers and you got yourself the most accurate resume of current affairs since obama was in office... incase ur denser than fucking concrete, all your subs die after a week

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hola,
    I am not American, I don't understand your comment about American politics, nor is it necessary in this case.

It goes without saying that most subservers have more players on it when it first re-sets, however literally looking at the numbers of the player count, you can clearly see that Survival, Prison and Skyblock all keep a healthier player count COMPARED to Kit PvP as the season progresses. Of course some players still choose not to play, or they lose interest after a week, however compared to Kit PvP they maintain more activity longer. Essentially, not all of the subservers die after a week! (I am not denser than concrete of course)

Nikki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.