Bring Back KitPvp

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by WelpGGzz, Aug 29, 2022.

?

Do you want kit back

1. I WANT IT BACK!

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Eh idc

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. WelpGGzz

Hello I just wanted to say for the kitpvp community we want it back.

Kit has been around for ages I have played for 8 years which is 1/2 my life and it is something that we play to get personal life stuff off our mind or maybe to occupy yourself and with it gone mcc is no longer the same.

I would recommend a reset which people really wanted and better SS team for ddosing hacking ect. But the reset will balance it and make kit harder. Prison resets every 6 months or so why not treat kit the same it has the same amount of potential as all the others have. Mini games died fair enough reason to remove it, Creative died fair enough, WHY KIT? kit has average from 3-6 pm est 15-20 people 10pm est 5-15 people we all enjoyed it and its so sad its gone.

With this being said please consider its return

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Heya!

Kit PvP like many other subservers, has been on MCC for a long time. Yet, it's no doubt that the community left Kit PvP, MCC or Minecraft as a whole. This meant that compared to other subservers the player count was extremely low. The idea of removing Creative, Kit PvP and Minigames is so that the focus can be put on providing updates and resets on the servers that have more players.

If there are only 15-20 people who play Kit in a specific timezone (compared to the early EST hours), what is the point of keeping the subserver up? As you suggested Kit PvP should reset every 6 months, however we've seen in the past few seasons that it doesn't necessarily help the player count. The first few days, or even a week into the season there might be quite a few players on, however after the first few weeks there is little to no activity.

Keeping Kit PvP up while it is that inactive somehow still makes players constantly say "Reset Kit!" and whatnot, which means the Admins and Owners are putting their attention on a subserver that drops in activity a week into the season.

All in all, it is not confirmed that Kit PvP will be removed forever, however I personally believe that for now, it is the best move for working on MCC as a whole.

Thanks,
    Nikki
    ps I really hope this makes sense, I was struggling to find the right words lmao

3. WelpGGzz

Hello Nikki!

The main reason kit dies is there is nothing new it’s just the same no new maps no new items you changed the events and ruined one all of us loved mob madness and the reason people quit Is because they know it’s just the same. Why not be like viper they change partner items maps ect why can’t kitpvp on mcc have some affection.

Another thing you admins / owners disregard us a lot we want a reset cause it’s too much advantage I was rich and there’s players that have nothing and why don’t we try new events new updates season themed maps new weapons like a sharp 6 axe or a punch 3 with power 6 or maybe some new custom enchants like thunder hits or from event keys you get strength 2 for 20 seconds make the game more interesting yeah some may not like it but the people who do. Listen to the people who spend money and keep a living community do a poll have them choose in vipers discord they have polls for us and let us decide. Keep in mind without the community mcc has nothing but a dead not fun server.

-Snow :3

#3 WelpGGzz, Sep 1, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  4. miguel942 panda gang

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Heya!

I understand that Kit PvP lost activity and I understand why, however, the last few seasons a lot of changes were made. Things like brackets, boosters, battle pass etc, were all added in the hopes of new content being more appealing. Unfortunately despite new content and ideas, Kit PvP still lost a lot of activity.

I noticed you said; "Listening to the people who spend money", which to me doesn't work. If we only take feedback from the people who pay to play the server, it's more likely to become a P2W server, which we have started steering away from this year. Not to mention quite obviously; it's not just the people who spend money on the server that know how to play. I agree that without the community, MCC would be dead - which the same can be said about any other server.

I did like some of your ideas, however unfortunately since Kit PvP is already offline, I doubt Alex would change his mind and pt it back up without even working on the things he wanted to in the mean time. I understand that it's disappointing for the players who only played Kit PvP, but compared to the other subservers, there just wan't many.

My final response, if you're wanting to provide feedback about MCC or one of MCC's subservers, the best way to do it is NOT to say 'like viper" or "like hypixel". We are not going to copy another server. Feedback is appreciated, but the way you're suggesting things seems like you want MCC Kit PvP to be Viper Kit PvP.

anyways, food for thought :)
    Nikki

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.