Tips?

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by HeckTheThicc, Jun 28, 2020.

1. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Hi! So after the current factions season, I am going to quit factions and move to survival. Does anyone have any tips for me?

2. Swinger

Swinger
    Hey HeckTheThicc! The biggest help I could give you is redirecting you to both the All about Survival and the Survival 6.0 Economy threads made by MCCStoreOwner (a very well respected Survival player). Although the threads were made for season 6, both are still valuable resources. Each thread has extensive information about the subserver and its general commands/gameplay, as well as what methods of farming are viable in the current economy. My suggestion is to use those to figure out how you like to play, whether you like mining in the resource world or creating large scale plot farms, and then go from there!

Arctiid, AZXG, Rev3rse and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    On top of what Swinger already mentioned, I would also recommend staying consistent with your strategy. It's definitely alright to test out different modes of gameplay when you start out (ex: mining, fishing, etc.) - but once you narrow down what works best for you, it's important to stick with it. If you continuously jump around between different ways of earning money and growing your skill, you won't really be able to become too advanced in a certain area to the point where you're claiming profitable returns. For example, dedicating all of your time to fishing is more lucrative than spending some time fishing, some time mining, some time farming, etc. By doing this, you have a higher chance to upgrade your fishing supplies and items rather than needing to maintain and upkeep a whole array of different activities and equipment.

Arctiid, AZXG and Swinger like this.
  4. Arctiid

Arctiid
    this late in the season the economy is so inflated the best way I have found to make money is through auction house flipping and selling enchanted books. If survival resets before this factions season is over it is best to look at what people need to start out and sell those things on ah. eg. elytra, anvils, cooked food, and shulker boxes. Also, an ever true method is buying myth keys and selling the content.

5. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey HeckTheThicc!

As a regular survival player, I know a lot of people next season are going to be straight grinding to get baltop. If you want to be part of something big and make a good buck, become a stocker for some of the people going for baltop. This is a great way to earn money and get into the community. If you would like more info on what a stock is or what they do, please feel free to shoot me a dm.

Hope to see you in-game.

P.S: my ign is Reeme, but I have to wait to change my name on the website.

Arctiid likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.