By AlexMarkey on Jun 14, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  1. AlexMarkey

[​IMG]

Another season of Skyblock is now coming to an end, meaning it is time to start a brand new awesome chapter! The upcoming season of Skyblock will be our 10th Season, and we have been working our butts off to ensure it is our best one yet! Next season of Skyblock is by far one of the biggest resets we have ever done on Minecraft Central, giving Skyblock the much needed attention that it deserves.

Season 10 Information:
    With the next season of Skyblock being our 10th season, we wanted to ensure it is a big one. For the past 2-3 months we have been working extremely hard remaking our entire Skyblock core plugin from the ground up (we previously used a public plugin on MCCentral which was riddled with bugs and issues). This brand new plugin will bring forward loads of new features, and a much more stable and higher quality playing experience.

Upcoming Changes:
    After thoroughly reading over the forums, we are attempting to bring forward as much new content as possible that the community has been asking for. Whilst there is too much to explain in this announcement, a full changelog will be posted next week detailing all of the changes. Some of the vital changes that will be coming next season are the highly requested 'Island Permissions' the brand new 'Island Inspector' mode and 'Upgradeable Harvest Hoes'

Skyblock Release Date:
    It has been no secret within the community that Skyblock will be resetting soon. We officially have a set release date as to when the reset will be launching: Friday 26th June 3pm MST. For a live countdown converted to your timezone, please click Here. I do apologise for how long it has taken for this reset to come. I promise the wait will be worth it, as all of that time has been spent adding as much new content and fixes as possible! Enjoy.

[​IMG]

01i, Caleb__, Tennente and 32 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AlexMarkey, Jun 14, 2020.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.