Scamming and manipulating is out of hand.

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by miritelm, Jul 26, 2019.

1. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i knew that, was testing you

2. rayne

RayneMayne
    Scamming has been part of the prison scene since the beginning and I do not believe we should see it out.
    Each player, in my belief, should continue to get scammed until they have learned all of the tricks in the book—this is how you become more knowledgeable and a better player.
    I learned this way, from a [A] [Rookie] RayneMayne until I became a Z Bedrock and beyond.
    I've mastered Prisons and I cannot help but to thank each clever, and not-so-clever scammer that fooled me into clicking a sign, walking into a fake skincomp or whatever.

It's a hard knock life in prison, and on mcc prisons as well. Get used to it.

3. OverHash

OverHash
  4. Inj3ction

refundpriority
    Hey!
    So, I see where you are coming from.
    However, this is prisons. If you were in an actual prison people wouldn't be all nice and honest.
    Scamming has always been allowed on prison, and it always will be.
    If you don't want to be scammed, look out for scams, or switch to skyblock, survival, or another subserver.
    -N3UR0T0X1N​

5. ItzYaser

ItzYaser
    Irl deals are not bannable. This however is something you need to learn to avoid so make sure to always ask a staff as a middleman as they do not scam and it will guarantee you a good outcome. Good day/night

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.