Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Scam in Prison

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by SeptimoHokage, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeptimoHokage

They scammed a friend and here's the video, please ban him

2. Logicshotz

Logicshotz
    scamming is allowed. oof

3. NoobAidan

You can't ban players that scam it is not against the rules for prison

4. ItzYaser

ItzYaser
    Good day,
    I am very sorry for what happened to your friend. Unfortunately this player can not be banned due to scamming being permitted on this server. It is true that on most servers scamming is banable however on MCC scamming is allowed which I personally think makes it a better and more exciting game. Once again I am sorry for what has happened and it does happen to the best of us. If you still would like reassurance that there is no punishment for scamming please visit the rules on the forums
    Have a good day/night

SeptimoHokage likes this.
  5. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    This isn't considered scamming but is called death trapping. However, both these things are allowed on this sub server and if you would like a placer where this isn't allowed try skyblock or survival. Doing these two things in survival or skyblock would be bannable.

6. OverHash

OverHash
    Hello!
    As others have mentioned, this is allowed behavior (however, I don't like it, as it does create a pay-win wallgap)

You can obtain the /fly command by purchasing the emerald rank on the MCC store.

In the future, be careful whom's plot you go to, and make sure to take off any important gear before going to unknown plots.

7. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing

-===- This isn't punishable, Thread Locked -===-​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.