Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Scammer Warning

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by CheeseBoi27, Mar 9, 2022.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    SidtheSquid51 is a scammer do not tpa to him at all if its something about trading or selling stuff to him or anything. Knowing how stupid I am currently I did with a ton of tokens and he killed me and took it all so just be careful when doing any business with that person. Just wanted to let people know

2. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    Thanks for the warning, however I really don't believe it's necessary to have to forum post to let people know this and I think just saying it once or twice in game is sufficient. Either way, it's completely up to you.
    Have a good day.

3. Pootis McPootbird

PootisMcPootbird
    Next time someone asks to tpa to them, first put all of your belongings in a chest of yours, then tpa.

From my personal experience, I managed to avoid losing my Prison Pick, alongside my backpack, since one time, I tp'd to a person in PvP and died. Luckily, all they got was XP, lol.

4. jemelina

jemelina
    feel bad for ppl who don't know squiddy sid beforehand

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    lavoova the grape and mcrcus like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.