Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Prison Season XI: New Event Idea

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by abbs, Dec 10, 2021.

?

Would you like to see something like this added?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not this specifically but maybe another event?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. abbs

Abbskababs
    With prison season X slowly coming to an end I've been racking my brain for some new prison ideas. I Came across this thread: What if..., and I'd like to build off it.

Introducing... Prison Break

The idea would be to have a event where prison guards (Zombies) would spawn. There'd be 3 classes

Prison Guard, Prison guards would Make up 75% of the guards numbers. They would spawn in wielding a baton & their typical blue uniform. They would have 10 hearts & would be the easiest to take out.
    They would be equipped with blue leather armour & a stick.

Prison Officer, Prison officers would make up 24% of the guards numbers. They would spawn in wielding the prisoners confiscated shiv & would be wearing a fancier white get up. They would have 24 for hearts and would be swifter than the prisoners.
    They would wear iron armour & wield a iron sword. They'd also have speed I constantly.

Prison Warden, The warden would make up 1% of the guards forces & would be the strongest of them all. They would spawn in with their Shiny aqua wardens suit and would carry a reinforced baton. They would have 50 hearts and would be the hardest to kill.
    They would wear protection IV diamond armour, wield a sharpness V sword & would constantly have the speed & strength effects.

The Event would end once all the guards have been killed and the player with the highest points would win the event. They could announce something like "AlexMarkey has stolen the wardens key and escaped!" to let players know who won & that the event has ended.

Thank you for reading this thread, I'd love to hear your feedback bellow.

Credit to @LethalReach for giving me this idea in the first place!

2. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    I love this! Thanks for giving me credit. <3

abbs likes this.
  3. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hello,

I think this Idea is amazing, however I would just like to ask, how many points would each of the classes give?
    Giving the difficulty of each one going up and the rarity of actually finding it.

Other than that, I think this Idea would be a nice addition to prisons features.

abbs likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.