What if...

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by LethalReach, Oct 26, 2021.

1. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Okay boys, hear me out on this... This is completely new thing and I dont think there is a server with this unique and cool idea for prison.

You know how there is a pvp area? You can do /warp pvp and jump down to the warzone. What if... you add "prison guards" as bots? Not player police but kind of a mob. They will attack you if you hit another player. There will be at most of 5 of them in pvp and they have a 5% chance of dropping something. (Up to the devs and owner) when the prison guards get killed, it will take 1 minutes and 30 seconds for them to respawn. Also if you break prison rules in the war zone, such as attacking players, they will gang up on you and the enemy.

You could even add more things to do in the warzone besides mining and killing players. Maybe you can complete some tasks for some money in warzone? Just add some more things you can do that way, the prison guards arent useless. Something that players are tending to do.

Let me know what you think. I am really excited on this one.

#1 LethalReach, Oct 26, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    abbs, Yukihira and 10sec like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    No. Just no.

That would flood the pvp area with stupid bots that will just make pvp even worse. People would have to switch between hitting the person you’re fighting and the bots to follow them. Not to mention the lag that would create, and excluding the limited size of the pvp arena which is already pretty damn small if you were to ask me lol

suggestion sounds extremely useless n stupid. -1

And just a tip: when making suggestions don’t just go “oh that’s up to the owner” bc the last thing they want is to have to think about is what details to add to those suggestions and what would fit them well. I’m sure you had ideas in mind, just include them in ur topic lole

10sec likes this.
  3. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    You're clearly just making a hate comment and dont know what I meant for (it's up to the owners and devs)...

4. FourNut

FourNut
    YO!
    To be completely honest, I do not like this idea. The /warp PVP area is meant for PVP. PVP means Player vs Player. Adding bots would be completely unnecessary and would ruin the idea of /warp PVP. That area is mainly meant for PVP, with the occasional mining. Just like @guih said, it would flood the area with "stupid" bots, and it would be extremely annoying in PVP. Having to switch between the bot and the person would be upright annoying, and no one would even use the /warp PVP.

If you're going to leave a suggestion, please understand that some people might leave a good response, and others a bad one. Also, understand that to leave a suggestion, bring forth your ENTIRE idea, and not "leave it up to the owners." It is important as a community that we look upon these suggestions and issue good advice and good responses to the suggestion to advance this server.

I love the creativity, don't get me wrong it's brilliant. But in a technical term, and how it is actually applicable to the current standards of the server, I just do not think it would work.

Resources: @guih (thanks man)

-Nut

5. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Again, I didnt say that the suggestion is up to the owners and devs... I said that the loot drop or what comes from the prison guards is up to them.

6. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    Totally agree with @FourNut and @guih on this, it would definitely flood prison.

#6 Rainbow_Pug_1000, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  7. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Skywars? This is prison..

8. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    sorry.
    prison*

9. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    Hey Ik so far no one really liked the idea, so instead of just saying how its a bad idea maybe change up somethings, for example the gang up thing is too much and maybe make it like an event (ex. lms, koth, etc) like every 8 hours or smth "guards" will spawn in the warp pvp and they drop some good loot. Idk man it can be a good idea with a few changes

LethalReach likes this.
  10. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    This would definetly be an amazing idea!

MrMonkey likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.