Prison Season X | Feedback Wanted!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by 89p, Aug 21, 2021.

1. xpuma1x

xpuma1x

if u add pets, why did i ever donated for a freaking /pocketpal ???

BlockyBeach and AlexMarkey like this.
  2. JamesWellesley

Jimmibobs
    Oh yeah. Forgot they existed. Nice to see u again, i think i can remember u on the staff team back in 2015.

xpuma1x likes this.
  3. Icyful

Icyful
    @AlexMarkey if you can unban me 4 days early i'd happily leave some good feedback ;)

4. MCGPFUN

I haven't really experienced much lag this season at all. Are you sure this is server related?

5. MCGPFUN

The most common complaint I have seen from returning players is not having plots. However I have had a blast playing this season.

I would be interested to see more types of prison specific events. Maybe some minigames or chat games as well.

Maybe also an in game way to earn 2x sell boosts and other server wide boosts or /keyall for the community at certain points. Maybe once we reach a community vote goal etc.

110usd likes this.
  6. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    The lag issue was solved at the beginning of the season, I believe.

7. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    Hey 89p,

Based off of what I've played in the season, the number one complaint is about not having the plot world anymore. I personally don't mind not having the plot world anymore. I think it is a good size, and you can upgrade the size bigger leaving plenty of room to build. I like how the season is going so far, so great job!

Have a great day/night!

8. SpyDank

SpyDank
    I don't really play Prisons, but my friend does, and he is always begging me to play with him, but I'm not a huge prisons guy, so I always say no. Based on how he's always talking about prisons I will give it a +vouch

9. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    The plot removal was an upsetting change...

10. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    Alex,
    We Definitely don't need pmines merging and that was probably one of the biggest disappointments in this reset. We honestly don't care about how much space there is in the pmines because we feel that they are a waste of space.

11. Kxrmaa__

Kxrmaa__
    Hello Alex! 2 words: SELL WANDS

a few ways to make the server not die -

- make them easier to obtain in keys
    - possibly implement item drops into the wheel of fortune
    - shop owners want to die with how rare they are becoming, my whole forum post got the attention of the whole prison community but not you unfortunately.

For the love of all that is holy.
    SELL WANDS ALEX... SELL WANDS

Buster__Man, Deesal and MarkyFarts like this.
  12. Deesal

Deesal
    I completely agree with the above. Seasons ago there used to be a good competition and variety in sell shop owners since there were more Sell Wands available.
    Right now, there are only really 3-4 sell shops and not really many sell wands in circulation. I have opened over 50 + vote keys with no sell wands yet and from the 19 myths and 10 + ancients I opened, I got none again. I was told that the drop rates were improved but it seems like they were made worse as well as a lowered backpack rate too...

I really hope someone can fix the rates of these or at least do one of the suggestions on the previous post to help resolve this - https://mccentral.org/community/threads/prison-sell-wands.144595/

Have a lovely day,

- Deesal

BlockyBeach and Buster__Man like this.
  13. Deesal

Deesal
    Also, another idea I have thought of whilst thinking about the sell wand idea.

Instead of robot gems just being used for Private Mine Upgrades, having a Robot Gem Shop / NPC to buy other items would be a good use for them instead of just having a Recycle section.

In this little shop you can have items such as Sell Wands, Tokens, Boosters (Personal to the Private Mine itself), Pick Exp Vouchers etc. Just to allow for more flexibility in the use of Robot Gems, as well as giving another way to obtain Sell Wands as once someone has obtained max Private Mine upgrades, there is not really too much use for them and that's when the price of these plummet. Adding this in would allow for Robot Gems to stay at a more stable rate and become something that doesn't die in the economy later on into the season.

BlockyBeach and Buster__Man like this.
  14. AlexMarkey

Thanks guys - going to be looking into this sell want situation after the Factions reset.

BlockyBeach and Deesal like this.
  15. AlexMarkey

To follow up on my above response - some of the sell wand ideas suggested by the community are really great.
    Something like a robot gem shop, or ability to recharge sell wands would be awesome, however would be much simpler to add something like this with a new season.

In regards to the approach for this current season we are in.
    Pretty much what I have done (this change will be in effect with the daily reboot in ~12 hours) is make sell wands accessible via the newly added Voting Villager. This will pretty much give all players access to 12,000 uses of a sell wand every 15 days for free (whilst helping our the server with votes).

Once next season is inbound we can work on something a bit more official, but this should hopefully assist greatly with the current drought of them.

BlockyBeach and Deesal like this.
  16. Kxrmaa__

Kxrmaa__

I love this idea and think it will definitely work! However, would you be able to tell us the rate? will it be 800 per day? or will it follow a similar pattern to the pick xp notes we get?

17. AlexMarkey

Follows a pattern that increments daily.

Day 1 = 100 use sell wand
    Day 2 = 200 use sell wand
    Day 3 = 300 use sell wand
    Day 15 = 1500 use sell wand

So over the course of the entire voting calendar (15 days) players would receive 12,000 uses assuming they claim all rewards.

BlockyBeach and MorbiusWasFaked like this.
  18. MorbiusWasFaked

MorbiusWasFaked
    The part of plots turning into pmines is kind of confusing but I liked it because you mine in your mine, and the next spawners will spawn the mob, that's good for grinders, and the wheel of fortune part I liked the part you can have mob drop and mob spawn bonuses, which is definitely great for grinders like me and other players, but I still think the new immortals perk should be rethought, 15% off pmine upgrades doesn't change much

A while ago someone opened a forum about the new immortal perks, and they had better ones, but if this perk of 15% off pmines upgrades is just to replace and think of a better one I think it's a good idea

[Immortal] JeffBezosXD
    Discord: real jeff bezos#5648

BlockyBeach likes this.
  19. MorbiusWasFaked

MorbiusWasFaked

I liked that alex always cheering the players on his server

20. MorbiusWasFaked

MorbiusWasFaked
    Since we now have ''free'' sell wands, the sell wands we have gained from the keys, mainly voting keys, should be replaced by another item, since we have gained ''free'' sell wands now, I just think it should be exchanged , but you can leave it for another time, and focus on the main problems, but it would be good if the replacement happens, not now, as I said focus on the main problems

[Immortal] JeffBezosX
    Discord: real jeff bezos#5648

BlockyBeach likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.