Prison Season 9 Ideas.

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Mar 17, 2021.

1. abbs

Abbskababs
    /withdraw 1,000,000, /duel Alex_Markey.

#61 abbs, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  2. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Don't ban me from forums for this, but a prison server known as 'OPBlocks' has a very interesting token system, with custom enchants, mining bots, and player mines. I think if MCC took some inspiration from there it would be fun

3. Unadvised

Unadvised
  4. abbs

Abbskababs
    Anyone else think the change log was a massive let down? :/

#64 abbs, Apr 11, 2021
    Aussierules123 likes this.
  5. AlexMarkey

We still have another week before launch and will continue to fix things up post-release! Let us know what you would like to see and we can try our best to achieve, we will be updating the changelog a bit more this coming week.

6. abbs

Abbskababs
    All i can really say is that it's a massive let down for anyone who plays for pvp. A pretty large portion of the player base are pvpers and there's never really much added pvp wise.

Also some highly requested things where not added, For example; Quests. They been requested for quite some time.

As for what i'd like to see i made a thread about that already;
    https://mccentral.org/community/thr...cbf-responding-to-unadviseds-thread-3.138389/

The Reset just seems rushed and the fact that its back to back with faction reset doesn't really help :/

(The private mines sound really fun tho so i love that <3)

#66 abbs, Apr 11, 2021
    AlexMarkey likes this.
  7. AlexMarkey

Do note that Factions has not received any changes in terms of content for over 3 seasons now. Resets do not take time, its when content that gets added to a reset which is what takes time (which Factions has not been doing so). The majority of development work right now is going towards the Minigames revamp (which has been overdue for many years now) which if all goes to plan should become more visible to players in the upcoming weeks. Ill definitely check your thread out and attempt to address as much as we can this upcoming week!

micunmuted, Xermes, 89p and 1 other person like this.
  8. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We also plan on profiling the server when we release to hopefully find some things cause lag that we can fix in order to make the server and pvp smoother.

micunmuted and AlexMarkey like this.
  9. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Its nice to see prison getting a lot of new changes. its also nice that your working on making pvp smoother :). i'm excited to see the update!

abbs likes this.
  10. Unadvised

Unadvised
    89p likes this.
  11. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Not sure if this has been mentioned/fixed, but I'm gonna talk about something I really need fixed. Whenever you try to buy a full inventory of an item through /shop, it doesn't tell you the price, which sucks. The only way to know is to /withdraw all of your money, and then read the error message that pops up, "You need $_____ to purchase this." I hope this gets fixed, if it hasn't already.

BlockyBeach and abbs like this.
  12. abbs

Abbskababs
    I'd still really like unbreakable anvils to be in /shop for like 2.5 - 5 mil :c

(Having anvil walls is ugly, Anvil towers damages the anvils & having to warp back and forth from plots is annoying)

BlockyBeach likes this.
  13. Joshie

Get rid of the shit pvpers.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.