11th April 2021 - Prison 9.0 Changelog

Discussion in 'Server Updates / Changelog' started by AlexMarkey, Apr 11, 2021.

1. AlexMarkey

[​IMG]

Being one of our most popular sub-servers on Minecraft Central, we really wanted to make this upcoming season of Prison something special. For the past month, we have been grinding hard to bring Prison up to the new modern day standard of what a Prison server should be. This upcoming season of Prison aims to bring forward a handful of content (such as private mines, robots and much more) alongside some highly requested quality of life changes (such as the removal of beaconing). This changelog will detail all changes big and small which players can expect to see in the upcoming season of Prison. We look forward to seeing everyone on the 17th April 3pm MST!

Major Content Changes
    - Gangtop command has been revamped
    - Upon reaching rank Z9, players will now receive a special dedicated message in chat displaying awesome information!
    - Players are no longer able to drop items inside the Public Mines (prevents accidentally dropping your pickaxe)
    - Players now have access to the '/Disposal' command (works hand in hand with the above change)
    - Players are now able to claim their own private mine (you must first prestige to unlock your private mine)
    - Players are now able to use the command '/spawnercount' on their plots to see how many spawners are placed
    - Upgradeable Pickaxe GUI has been hugely revamped (now shows much more details on the pickaxe and each upgrade)
    - Beaconing has now been removed (We saw all the complaints - Thank you for the feedback)
    - Robots have now been added as a feature to Private Mines (robots are used to unlock upgrades for your mine)
    - Spawner economy has been shuffled around (this has remained the same for past 2 seasons - time to change things up!)
    - New custom enchantment has been added 'Magnetism'
    - New booster added 'Enhanced PvP' which activates decapitation 2 everywhere on the server and give 3x money for PvP kills
    - Combat levels have now been added (levelling system for the PvPers who are not interested in the economy side of things)

Miscellaneous Changes
    - New command has been added '/events' allowing players to view all upcoming prison events
    - All of our backend plugins have been updated to their latest versions (Performance and stability fixes)
    - Fixed a bug where players can use /back when they prestige to re-enter the Z mine
    - Fixed a bug where if a player was rank Z9 the Rankup Cost in scoreboard would not say 'N/A'
    - Fixed a bug where Ocelot spawners would only spawn mobs if the spawner was placed on grass
    - Fixed a bug where arrows would get stuck inside the armor stands at spawn
    - LMS skin has been changed to a prisoner outfit (fits the Prison theme much better)
    - Fixed a bug where pocketpals would flicker upon dying in PvP
    - Players are now able to sit down on stairs inside the plotworld and private mines
    - Fixed a bug where potions would sometimes fail to splash properly
    - Players can now see exactly how much experience is needed to level up their upgradeable pickaxe
    - Players are now able to see how many tokens their upgradeable pickaxe has located
    - Private mines has now been added as a new section to the '/mines' GUI
    - 3 Second cooldown has been added after dying where players will be unable to use the '/back' command
    - Players can now withdraw multiple banknotes at once by using the command '/withdraw [value] [amount]'
    - Killing a player who has a bounty of more than $1,000,000 will now broadcast in chat
    - /Chunky command has now been added (allows players to view chunk borders ingame)
    - Players are now able to purchase their own heads from the Head Shop
    - New system has been implemented to prevent kill grinding alt accounts

Private Mines
    The main focus for this upcoming season of Prison is to add more things for players to do and unlock to break the repetitive cycle of constant grinding. Private mines are the biggest change which players can expect to see this upcoming season. All players will be granted access to their own private mine upon reaching prestige 1. No longer will you have to deal with the pain of other players in mines. You will now have complete customization over how your mine looks, who has access to your mine, what blocks are available in your mine, how often your mine resets, and much more! Working hand in hand with the new mining robots, players are able to upgrade their private mines resulting in mining being more worthwhile than ever before! Wanting to open up your private mine to the public? That is possible! How your mine works is entirely up to you with a deeply configurable permissions system. It is important to note that players will only be able to use private mines if they are a high enough level to do so. For example, if you are currently Rank A, you will be unable to use a private mine which has Rank Z blocks enabled. This is intended for obvious balancing purposes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Mining Robots
    One of the biggest pieces of content coming this upcoming season is the implementation of the highly requested mining robots. Mining robots are unlocked on Private Mines by reaching certain milestones (the more blocks mined inside your private mine, the more robots you will unlock access to). Mining robots serve a special purpose on MCC Prison. Rather than being another way for AFK money, these robots are used to mine exclusive 'Robot Gems' which serve a unique purpose in the economy. Robot Gems can be used to purchase awesome upgrades for both your robots and your private mine. Robot Gems allow players to have complete control over the customization of their robots, allowing for players to choose exactly how their robots look and how long they can mine for! The possibilities are endless!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Mine Upgrades
    Now that you have your private mine up and running, you have unlocked some robots and you are now earning Robot Gems! The next step in your Prison career is to start buffing your private mine by purchasing 'Mine Upgrades'. Mine Upgrades are purchased using Robot Gems. These upgrades will apply to all players who use your mine, granting them awesome buffs such as: Additional Blocks, Additional Tokens and Additional Pickaxe Experience. If you are a player, and are wanting to use another players private mine, you can select whatever suits your needs best, by finding the mine with the upgrades which you desire the most!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Mine Customization
    When having your own private mine, players will receive access to a load of custom settings. Players will have complete access to design their mines however they desire, allowing for changes to your: Mine biome, Mine Weather, Mine Time, Mine Music and much more! Wanting to make your mine public? Do not stop with the default design, make your mine look special and unique to attract as many visitors as possible! We look forward to seeing some of the creative ideas which the community comes up with this upcoming season.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Combat Related Changes
    Whilst all of the above changes are awesome, there is portion of our Prison community which is dedicated to the PvP aspect of the server. To keep all corners of the community happy, we have implemented some new content for those PvPers out there. This new content includes a brand new Booster (dedicated towards PvP) alongside the implementation of our new Combat Levels. Whilst PvPing on Prison, players will now progress through ranks (from 1 through to 250). These combat levels work as a flex for those whom are not interested in the economy side of things. This system is currently the groundworks and will be expanded upon much more in the near future!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    New Spawn & Map
    Of course, what is a reset without brand new builds to keep everything looking fresh and new! We are very happy with the outcome of these upcoming builds. Beautiful pictures of these upcoming builds can be seen in the below images! As always, a big thank you to the build team which made this reset possible. We look forward to seeing everyone there this upcoming weekend, Enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG]

- Prison 9.0 Trailer -
    A huge thank you to our staff member 89p for putting together this awesome trailer for the upcoming season!

B_Man05, xerohh yt, _Vqpple_ and 28 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.