Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Prison Season 11 Ideas

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by SNYZERRR, Sep 9, 2021.

?

Agreed?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2021.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. NO

50.0%
  1. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    hello,
    Although we are in the stretch beginning of the reset, lots of the new features have concerned me and others in the MCC community. Therefore, I just want to give you guys a few ideas because prison is dying out and I've seen it happen to another MCC sub server, survival. I left survival for prison since it was dying out and I honestly don't want to see the same going on in prison. So here are a couple of ideas that I think lots of the members would like since I've communicated with them and they are honestly not bad ideas!

- The return of plots
    - Sub server merge with survival (Survival Job system and resource world should be added on prison)
    - An Anticheat
    - Shorter cooldowns for pvp crystal
    - Mining booster should be added so people can get multiple blocks mined every time a block is broken

Please take these ideas in consideration.

UPDATED ISSUE:

As Immortal Rank, it disappoints me seeing that they removed a feature which is 4x Plots. Since we lost our main perk, many immortals are proposing a new prison perk since we lost our 4 plots perk.
    WE NEED A NEW FEATURE FOR IMMORTAL RANK OR IT WONT BE COMPARABLE TO LEGEND KIT (the only perk we get is a ancient key per month which is def not what most people want)

Some ideas for the new perk include:
    -Ability to copy and paste signs.
    -Increased rank booster.
    -Bonus mob drops.
    -Reduced rankup costs.
    -Ability to get cheaper pmine upgrades.
    New Immortal Perk Discussion | Minecraft Central | #1 Minecraft Server (mccentral.org)
    Thanks!

#1 SNYZERRR, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  2. Auxn

What do you mean by merging with survival? How would that even work? Everything else I agree with

3. Deesal

Deesal
    Hiya,

Just an FYI, the Immortal Rank did receive the new perk which is 15% discount on Private Mine Upgrades already.

As for the other points, I disagree with Survival and Prison merging. Survival has a completely different feel to Prison and in my opinion, should be separate and have a survival feel in comparison to Prison with the mining and PvP concept.

From playing with Private Mines and the ability to have it up to 256 x 256 in size, it is plenty of room for expanding and storing items but, this gives more of a Skyblock feel rather than a Prison feel and I'm sure many people agree with me on that. I feel like reverting back to plots would give Prison more of a Prison feel instead of making this sub-server more and more like Skyblock.

I haven't tried out the PvP Crystals too much but I was surprised to see it was 5mins for any PvP Crystal and I agree it should be shortened or at least make it 5 mins PER Crystal.

Have a lovely day
    - Deesal

#3 Deesal, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  4. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    As you may know, Survival has a job system and all you have to do is hit the most amount of money. If you were to log into survival right now, they have a resource world for regular, end, and the nether. I feel they should copy the job system such as mining so every time someone mines they get money instead of just selling right away. They should honestly make a booster for that.

5. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    I feel like survival is all about shops and makin money. I just want to concept of jobs and the resource world to be available on prison too.

Deesal likes this.
  6. Deesal

Deesal
    I understand the above, only issue is Prison on most servers is the same mining to make money.

At the moment, there is really no other way to make money apart from doing the above and I'm pretty sure PvPing does not give you anywhere near as good enough money as mining does. It would be cool to have another way to make money apart from mining but I cannot think of much else.

7. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    PVP doesnt matter in survival anymore. its completely dead

8. Deesal

Deesal
    I meant PvP in Prison, not Survival with the new Combat Levels giving increased money.

BlockyBeach likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.