New Immortal Perk Discussion

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Sugar_Girl2, Aug 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar_Girl2

As many of you know, the plots of prison no longer exist and have been replaced with pmines. All pmines have 4x the spawner limit that one plot used to have, which I believe is the case no matter what donor rank you are. Therefore, us immortals have lost our main prison perk, which was the 4 plots.

Many of us got immortal mainly for the purpose of getting the 4th plot. Since that perk is gone, the only current benefits in prison to be immortal instead of legend is to get kit immortal and to get an ancient key once a month. For a lot of people, these perks are not deal breaking.

Since we lost our main perk, many immortals are proposing a new prison perk since we lost our 4 plots perk.

Some ideas for the new perk include:
    -Ability to copy and paste signs.
    -Increased rank booster.
    -Bonus mob drops.
    -Reduced rankup costs.

Let's discuss these ideas below and people can also add additional ideas. To staff, this is feedback for the new prison season. Please take our ideas into consideration!

2. MorbiusWasFaked

MorbiusWasFaked
    I liked part of the price reduction of rankups and copy paste signs, but we don't know the % reduction of rankups. About new perk ideas, world edit ability, but only with blocks that are in your inventory, and getting more EXP from pickaxes, I think that's it

[Immortal] JeffBezosXD

BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. AlexMarkey

Another idea is a discount for Private Mine upgrades

4. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Do note that we still need to comply with the Mojang TOS, which means whenever reworking rank rewards we need to not focus on anything that benifits the game in a "P2W" style.

-Ability to copy and paste signs.
    -Increased rank booster. (P2W)
    -Bonus mob drops. (P2W)
    -Reduced rankup costs. (P2W)

Of all of these, the only one that isn't P2W is the ability to copy and paste signs - However, I'd like to suggest that the ability to copy and paste signs should not be a donor perk, but rather a paper perk.

I'd be in agreeance with Alex's suggestion, PMine Upgrade discount as that does not directly economically impact players, but rather reduces the time to grind.

Other ideas I can think of:
    > free spin(s) on the Wheel of fortune daily
    > free daily usage of the PMD
    > something similar to /smite, except for destroying a 7x7x7 area in PMine, with X usages daily

Think of ideas - if they are a good fitting substitute, we may indeed implement them!

boomrabbits_ and BlockyBeach like this.
  5. DaveDreaD

ability to attach a hopper to a sellshop , i always wanted that :) , or attach multiple chests to a single sign

BlockyBeach likes this.
  6. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey, I really like your idea on the copy/paste signs! I think it would go well on many servers not just Prison like Skyblock, Factions etc.

- Packet

7. FriendsList.

FriendsList
    i love the idea of copy/paste signs but i dont think it would be worth it for a $110 rank, you gotta think thats enough to feed a family of 3 for a week or you can spend it on the abillity to copy and paste signs in a block game, maybe if its for the lower ranks like lapis that would make more sense, dropping the price would be the best bet if we dont recieve any more perks!

-FriendsList

BlockyBeach likes this.
  8. Dominant

Honestly the copy and paste signs is one of my favourite ideas thus far.
    Happy to accept that as our perk

-MrDominant

BlockyBeach likes this.
  9. DaveDreaD

hows about a free booster once a mth .

BlockyBeach likes this.
  10. NineTurtles

MoriarInvictus
    I would appreciate something to make Immortal more worth it, as I originally purchased it for that same reason. One idea I have that might make Immortal worth it once again is to increase pickaxe XP, as it is a dreadfully long process. Something along the lines of 1.5x multiplier for pickaxe XP, so that it does not unfairly increase the amount of XP earned, but makes it slightly easier to rank up your Prison Pickaxe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.