Prison scammers!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by tanashton, Apr 29, 2021.

1. tanashton

OK so we have all encountered a scammer at one time or another but im working with others to help spread awareness on this server with the new plot on prisons 1 at /p h SCAMMERLIST run by me and a few others. Feel free to donate and have a good day

2. iiMystixX

I think it'd be best if you placed the name of the scammers here.

SplatBerry and BlockyBeach like this.
  3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Yukihira likes this.
  4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I'm pretty sure they are finding people who are scamming so people can see and know who not to go to. (i'm pretty sure they have learned there lesson also) but there trying to make sure people don't get scammed.

Nikki_ likes this.
  5. bdqt

bdqt
    Thats very nice of you!! I hate scammers and i hate most of all when everyone on the server knows there a scammer but they still advertise there scam plot! Another thing...There should be a penalty for someone whos advertising there plot (i wont name names) and when people go to idk sell there stuff they do /p h so and so and the plot dont even work like the command says "this plot dont exist" cuz all they doing is chatflooding something that dont even exist! I know its not like a big deal but why is scamming even allowed????? Tho it is called prisons but thats not the point! One of my friends didnt know about the lava sign scam and she clicked it once ONE TIME and it took all her money. Like tbh i know lifes not fair....but scamming is just messed up! And for the irl deals scamming irl is against the law so scamming should be against the rules! And i know for a fact a bunch of ppl agree on that. But all i know is i cant change the rules but i can give suggestions. So heres mine! Scammers should be banned!!

Yukihira and iiMystixX like this.
  6. PoloGoat

chimodu
    How have you not put up BabyCon on your plot, literally he was on baltop 1 and still death trapping people.

7. fattr

fattr
    scammers are very much allowed in prisons-
    ik its annoying but its part of the game lolz

Yukihira and SplatBerry like this.
  8. bdqt

bdqt
    again if you read what i said, i said i know that there are allowed silly :ex dee ex dee:

Yukihira likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.