Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by DubLMGaming, Jul 12, 2020.

1. DubLMGaming

Hello! I have an idea for skyblock! I was thinking about this, and I think there should be a custom enchant to put on any tool of your choice that sort of acts like a harvest hoe. For example, maybe a perk where whenever you mine something, it'd appear in your inventory rather than on the ground. This way, you wouldn't have to worry about it falling out of the island border or even disappearing from the item drop clearing. I feel like more people would enjoy something like this as it would make things a lot easier within the game so we can not only make as much money as possible, but also not lose the items we mine from item drop clearing or from the island borders.

2. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey Dub!
    I love this idea! Especially about the thing where it goes straight to your invo like a harvest hoe! I would want this on all of my tools so that when I remodel my island it won't be a an annoying hassle to pick up all of the falling blocks. Not exactly sure where you would be "mining" because if you mine at /warp blocks, they go right to your invo. Also about the item drop clearing... it needs to say it in chat again, give a 10 second warning that's all. There have been to many times I have gave stuff to people and they disappeared when I threw it.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Sparky

DubLMGaming likes this.
  3. olo_YT

olo_YT
    DubLMGaming likes this.
  4. DubLMGaming

oh jeez, i'm really sorry about this. I never saw that, and I didn't realize. Great minds think alike, right? lmaoo that was my bad, i apologize for that one.

olo_YT likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.