Telekinesis Enchantment

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by MurderIsArt, Jul 9, 2020.

1. MurderIsArt

TheFreljord
    I have played on both MC Central and Hypixel skyblock and on Hypixel skyblock, there is an enchantment you can get called telekinesis that can be applied to tools. I realized while farming on MC Central skyblock that you can easily lose a lot of items by breaking them too quickly and they will get swept away by when ground items are removed. I was wondering if the staff ever thought about implementing an enchantment like telekinesis to items as Hypixel does. What telekinesis would do is that when you would break a block, it would send the items right to your inventory. Like you could get it by doing the trade for 30 tokens to get it at /warp enchanter. I just thought it would be a cool enchantment to skyblock. Let me know what everyone else thinks about that idea.

#1 MurderIsArt, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Firebal676, iluvu, olo_YT and 5 others like this.
  2. DrBrando

DrBrando
    This sounds pretty similar to how Harvest Hoes on the server already work. Due to the very close nature of the custom enchant and the hoe, I doubt this would be implemented, but it does sound like a cool idea. Especially for picking up things like soul sand or other blocks =D

MurderIsArt likes this.
  3. MurderIsArt

TheFreljord
    I agree that it is a similar thing, but the enchantment could be applied to also swords and fishing rods so that when you kill mobs at someone's island you get the drops so other people can't take them. Also, the enchantment could be applied to an axe so melon and pumpkin farming is easier since you can't break melons and pumpkins as fast with the harvest hoe as you can with an efficiency 5 diamond axe.

DrBrando likes this.
  4. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I agree! When farming without a harvest hoe it tends to be very annoying as you constantly don't pick up some items. Although the harvest hoe is superior for farming as it already automatically puts everything into your inventory - you can't break every block with it efficiently. As you mentioned; it would be very helpful when farming melons, killing mobs, mining ores and finishing ensuring you get every drop! It would overall just make farming items easier for those who tend too loose a lot to clear lag and would save the occasional block that falls into the void when flying and breaking certain blocks. It wouldn't be too OP and it would fit in pretty nicely with the custom enchants there are avaliable currently. I really hope to see this added! I would definitely appreciate and benefit from this custom enchant itself! +1

MurderIsArt likes this.
  5. MurderIsArt

TheFreljord
    Thank you for the reply and I am glad that you think it would be a nice addition to the server. I have been thinking and talking to some other people about it on the server and they said it could break the economy so I think if they do decide to implement it into the enchants for tokens it should be an easier one to get so that if you get it, it won't make you rich.

Lewklo likes this.
  6. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    Hi i really like the idea. I think that it would be very useful for someone with their farms very close to the edge. Although it may not even need to be a custom enchantment. Event something like on prison when you break a block it gets automatically sent to your inventory. So for example a plugin or something could be added for whenever you break a crop with a how it automatically sends it to your inventory!
    Its a cool idea which i think could certainly be considered and played around with!

Lewklo and MurderIsArt like this.
  7. olo_YT

olo_YT
    I have always liked the idea of having a “harvest axe” for melons or pumpkins, and your idea really is perfect for it. Maybe repost in server suggestions?

MurderIsArt likes this.
  8. ImApregnantteen

iHeartBleach
    This sounds very fun !!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.