PvP clients which is best?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xPisces, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xPisces

Hey!

I usually play CTF and consider myself "decent" at PvP. However, I don't use any mods, shaders, clients, or any other form of PvP helpers and I'm wondering if this is drawback of my full potential. If any of you guys reading this have seen me PvP 'ing before, tell me how you think my skill is and if possible, state the pros and cons of certain PvP clients.

Thanks! ~Downwaves

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi!! i’d say labymod and badlion are the best.
    personally, i prefer labymod... but for pvp i’d say badlion since a lot mcc friends i have who tryhard pvp use badlion.
    both can track keystrokes, fps, ping... but anyways.

hope this helped n’ have a nice day!
    ~puposaurus (:

xPisces likes this.
  3. xPisces

Yes that's helped so much thank you!

4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    I would say that Badlion client is better for PvP as it has a GREAT PvP interface and will cause less stress for your PC, this means you will receive much more FPS than Laby mod and the vanilla Minecraft launcher. Both clients are great either way and have nearly the same amount of mods (Laby Mod has a bit more but aren't really needed). In my opinion I would say that Badlion client is the best MC launcher though :P.

AZXG and xPisces like this.
  5. Josh

6. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    Someone recently made a post similar to you so instead of everyone going through and retyping everything I will just link that thread here I hope this thread can help you out <3 have a good day / night
    ~Micro

xPisces likes this.
  7. Advolton

Advolton
    I’d definitely recommend Badlion.
    Helped me a lot when I was practicing back in the day, and that’s reflected now into the future when playing PVP based game-modes.

8. alhex

alhex
    Get forge, download mods you like in it

Departition_ likes this.
  9. Advolton

Advolton
    I only use forge for offline to be honest, when I’m building houses and stuff I like to be a little more excessive by downloading Furniture Mods, Ore Mods eg. To make the game more fun. I wouldn’t really suggest using forge online though.

10. iCryztal

It's all personal preference. Some people like crazy player interfaces, some like simplistic designs, its all about the players ideals.

For me, I love Labymod. I've used it for a while, and it comes with SO many additional mods and tools you can add on.

Some others are forge (if you want to add a bunch together) and Badlion, but it looks like they've already been mentioned.

Have a good day / night,

Dek

11. Departition_

vape's undetectable looool also I'd use forge cuz u can use vape v3 on it

#11 Departition_, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Ktassium likes this.
  12. Pax

Pax

I recommend Badlion, LabyMod or Hyperium. However, I personally use forge as you have more customization. You should take a look at all the clients and see what ones you prefer. If you don't like any then you should take a look at some mod folders which people have made.

13. GutoMayer

I use badlion and like it

xPisces likes this.
  14. Ewhz

Ewhz
    Personally I use Badlion because it seems to run much smoother for me and it is more of a PVP based client. Labymod is good as well, but more for aesthetic look than PVP. It's all preference and if you do want what is best for you, I'd try both and see with you feel better playing through. ​

xPisces and 0rcs like this.
  15. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    I would recommend using Badlion client because is the best for gaining fps and great for PvP. It doesn't
    cause stress for your PC and the launcher is better than LabyMod and the regular vanilla minecraft launcher. If I were you, I would try out the mods and see which one best fits for you. Once again, it's all
    preference and what is best for you and your PC.

xPisces likes this.
  16. Polaris

I would recommend Badlion client as it boosts your fps and you can have mods like armor status, cps, etc. on your screen. Ladymod is also good though I have never tried it.

xPisces likes this.
  17. Repo

Canc3r0usYT
    Download BadLion for better fps and PVP.

18. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    Badlion Client would be my personal favorite as it has the best performance features out of any other client out there. I get three hundred+ more frames than I did with Laby Mod with Badlion and they both have the same mods. Laby Mod has more but a lot of them I would consider useless.

xPisces and SplatBerry like this.
  19. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I suggest either labby or badlion as clients. I use labby and have never used bad lion but I hear there both good.

20. th3_crusader

th3_crusader
    vape v3, clearly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.