Bad lion Or laby mod Or other?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JIg, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JIg

JIg

Im looking to get a lot more into the kit pvp server and skywars etc, i have been using laby mod this whole time just wondering which clients will help me pvp wise in terms of fps optimization, gui etc.

2. ray01

ray01
    I love Labymod because it has so many addons and shaders. Labymod is more common then blc and its most likely used by pvpers.

Hope to see more about this post!

Zonafer likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I also love using LabyMod; it has a built-in store of great add-ons that are an amazing help when it comes to reporting players, taking screenshots, and other neat little things. I can't speak for Badlion, as I don't really use it, but I will say that it is also a decent choice.

On the other hand, have you considered a mod like 5zig? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I didn't really enjoy using it. I guess I'm too used to LabyMod to play other mods anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Huskeys

i actually use Forge and add all of the mods that I want myself. here are the ones i have - Frames+, Sk1er's Levelhead, Optifine, Orange's Simple Mods, Autotip, Pixelplus, Batty's Coordinates, Hypixel UHC stars, MouseDelayFix, Orange's 1.7 Animations, ProjectL, Vanilla Enhancements and ToggleChat.
    i used to use 5zig, but i had to uninstall it because it didn't work with some of the mods that i wanted to add. i've never used badlionclient because i'm pretty sure it doesn't work on Macs, but i've heard great things about it :)

5. Ankh

Ankh
    From someone who has used both, I'd definitely say BLC is my favorite of the two. However Labymod is a close second. Although I dislike that BLC doesn't have damage indicators. Depends on what you're looking for I guess. Could just be placebo, but BLC definitely seems to have better hits if you want it for pvp.

AZXG likes this.
  6. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Badlion client is more of a PvP client as it gives you better fps optimization and a better pvp interface. I see Laby Mod as more of a casual client as it has the Essentials to Minecraft. However, Laby Mod isn't really good for people who don't have a good PC, Laby Mod is basically Badlion client with more mods and is mainly for the casual players of MC or players who like the additional mods.

AZXG and Master_Aqua like this.
  7. Kyee__

Kyee__
    I prefer badlion, mainly for pvp and a fps boost.

8. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    I would recommend Cosmic client. The interfaces are pretty good and its dedicated to PVP and FPS management. Like Laby, it includes the essentials for PVP like ToggleSprint, potion/armour indicators and keystrokes. So far its my fav for PvP needs.

9. cammdden

cammdden
    I personally use badlion client. I felt it was much easier than laby for me as I'm not the most tech person with minecraft. Go through my history and its a lot of How-To videos for minecraft capes and textures. It's also easier for me to toggle sprint and many other addons. :)

10. Smokjab

Unapprovinq
    As a Badlion Staff member, i think badlion is the better option. I've used Labymod before and didnt really enjoy the layout.

11. 0rcs

0rcs
    Hey!

In my personal opinion, I think that badlion is better. It comes with more features and its own anticheat which can prove legitness in games. Although each one does have there pros and cons, and yes I have used both for a well amount of time, I think that badlion is the better option :)

Hope you have a great day/Night!

12. Flirtin

I would recommend Badlion as it's popular for it's FPS improvement. There's also many pvp interfaces which are simple and clean.

13. Lunatix

lunatix
    I personally prefer Labymod because I like the emoted and cosmetics you can buy from the website and my badlion client always crashes when i jump into PvP in Kitpvp so I don't really use badlion client.

:D

14. Poclam

Poclam
    Just try them both and find out which you like best, they both have pretty much the same add-ons they just look a little different in my opinion. I tried both and ended up liking laby better so thats what I use but it's all personal preference.

15. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    I would recommend badlion client because it is popular for fps boost and the layout is way better than labymod layout.
    P.S. this is my opinion.
    Just tryout both of them and see what you like! Have a wonderful day!

16. Departition_

you realize you can cheat on badlion client right?

17. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    I believe labymod is more appealing if you prefer visuals but many people that pvp prefer blc over labymod. I’ve never used blc but I hear it’s more pvp based than labymod so many try that out
    ~Micro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.