S8 upcoming changes

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by guih, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guih

guihzy
    S7 has been around for quite a while (5 months to be exact) and s8 is hopefully coming soon. I made this thread for the community to list the upcoming additions/removals they’d like to see on s8.

Beaconing ​

bringing back beaconing would bring back the pvp spirit from s2 (more detailed thread on beaconing by composures)

Crate armor/sword sets

just like on KitPvP, for example. Myth/ancient key sets with s6/p5 would be kinda cool

Hellforged custom enchantment

for the ones who don’t usually play KitPvP there’s a custom enchantment called hellforged that works just like mending on vanilla survival. bringing that into prison would be good for pvp’ers. Mending makes ur items automatically repair with efficiency.

/g shortcut for gang commands
    Self explanatory

/fix all perk
    Also somewhat self explanatory

get rid of night vision & water breathing ccs

1) most people have a fullbright resourcepack (if u don’t and u need one hmu on discord guih.#1234)

2) nobody goes fishing anymore as u can get leather from spawners therefore water lakes are somewhat unnecessary

That’s pretty much what I had to say make sure to comment ur ideas​

2. Xermes

Xermes
    All of these points are extremely needed in S8. +1 from me.

jellt likes this.
  3. jellt

Jellt
    I would totally love beaconing in pvp, but i think /fix and prot 5 could be overpowered. If there was some balancing to it i could see it working. The beaconing could possibly balance out the prot 5, but unless you could only /fix something a few times i think it would be overpowered.
    Edit: I would also love a map that is either smaller or a map that doesnt have a large spawn in the middle out it which makes it very easy to run and hide from people.

Xermes likes this.
  4. forgranted

inhabited
    All valid points except for two. Why would you bring the custom enchant HellForged, if you add /fix? They do the exact same thing but one just takes longer than the other. It would be a waste of an enchant and no one would use it(unless of course, /fix all was not added). It would basically be like night vision and water breathing as you said above. So I think if added, the staff team should choose one or the other, but definitely not both. Otherwise than that, +1 on everything as these are all good ideas and well-thought-out.

5. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Thread locked to prevent further bumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.