The following rules apply to the MCCentral Factions server. Factions rules are in place to ensure fair gameplay for all players who play on our Factions server. These rules apply only to our Factions server, and nowhere else on the Minecraft Central network.
● CANNON RULES ●
Cannons Which Are NOT Allowed
General Cannon Rules
● Roof cannons, unless the Y level of the roof is under 254.
● Phase cannons
● Horizontal Pseudo cannons
● Left/Right shooting cannons
● However, you are allowed to left/right shoot within the base that you have breached.
● Wall removers
● Clock or huge auto-sand comp plates.
● Semi-autocannons are allowed, along with printing sand with alt accounts.
●Cannons that shoot faster than once every 3 seconds, unless the barrel and shot of the cannon is at or under y=15.
● You cannot use a faster cannon even if you wait between shots.
●Any type of reverse cannon at any y level which shoots faster than once every 3 seconds.
● Cannons that destroy 2 or more walls in one shot.
● You cannot use multiple cannons in an attempt to bypass this rule.
● A faction can only fire 1 cannon at a time while raiding a faction base or cannon box. If you want to switch cannons when raiding a base, you must wait 15 minutes before firing even if the raid was terminated. You don't have to wait 15 minutes between switching counters cannons while raiding a cannon box.
● A faction can only raid from one side of a base or cannon box at a time.
● If a faction is caught using an illegal cannon(s), they will receive 2 faction warning.
● Users who build an illegal cannon will receive a Severity 3 Gameplay ban.
● If a faction is breached by an illegal cannon, the value will be stripped from the faction that used the cannon. The value will be reinstated to the faction that got raided. All cases will be handled by the staff team to ensure that this isn’t abused.
● GAMEPLAY RULES ●
● Insiding is bannable. Doing so will result in a temporary ban from the network. If the account that insided is an alternate account, then the main account owner will be issued the punishment.
● Giving another faction value in any shape or form or assisting another faction in order to manipulate FTop is not allowed. You will receive 1 faction warning for doing so.
● In order to be eligible to win FTop prizes, 80% of your value should be in the same base that has at least a 10 chunk buffer 48 hours before payout all the way till payouts.
Faction Members and Alt Accounts
● You cannot have another faction living in your base, as each faction is responsible for their own defenses. A verbal warning will be issued. If the faction doesn’t move out within 24 hours, warnings will be issued. After that there won't be any future verbal warnings.
● If a faction knowingly invites a blacklisted player on an alt into their faction, or if they gain any advantage from a blacklisted user, they will get 1 faction warning.
● Using bots in any way to automate / assist with making easy money (example: Scripting) will result in 1 faction warning.
● Players are not allowed to faction hop using their main account or an alt. Faction hopping is when you leave your faction to go help another faction with raiding or defending. The benefiting faction will receive 1 faction warning if you are caught breaking this rule.
● If 3 players from the same faction are banned for severity 3 client modifications on the faction server, the faction will receive 1 faction warning. If another 3 are banned, 2 faction warnings will be given. If a faction uses alts to evade faction warnings, the main faction will still be punished.
● Merging with another faction is only allowed during the grace period. Doing so after the grace period will result in 5 faction warnings.
● Only one faction is allowed to raid a base at once. No other factions or players are allowed to be at the base being raided, besides the faction raiding and the faction being raided.
● Only the faction that is being raided can defend the base and help stop the raid. Interfering with a raid will result in 1 faction warning.
● Freecamming either on an alt account or main account will result in a 1 faction warning being issued to the faction (main faction will receive a faction warning if freecam happened via an alt faction), as well as a ban punishment on the main account (if an alt account is used).
● You are not allowed to have anti nuke walls in raid and anti raid claims. You will receive 1 verbal warning, and if the offense is repeated, 1 faction warning will be issued.
● Using redstone for detection is not allowed. You must fly outside your faction's sand walls or check them using any other legitimate method. Being caught breaking this rule will result in 1 faction warning.
● AFKing walls is not allowed. The user(s) must be AFK for at least 5 minutes for a warning to be issued. You have 3 verbal warnings before you receive 1 faction warning.
● The use of raid detectors is not allowed. Breaking this rule will result in a disband and disqualification of the faction will take place.
● Spawners cannot be fully protected with any types of blocks or liquids. This means that a spawner has to always be raidable using a Creeper Egg. Covering spawners will result in 1 faction warning.
● A faction is not allowed to take down spawners or hoppers while being raided. This means that you cannot mine, TNT or Creeper Egg your spawners or hoppers to prevent the raiding faction from obtaining your spawners or hoppers. Doing so will result in 1 faction warning.
● Using printer or gen buckets to patch walls while being raided is not allowed. You will receive 1 faction warning. You are allowed to start gen/printer patching after a raid has entered the cooldown phase.
● Creating a cobblestone monster is not allowed and will result in a Severity 3 Gameplay ban.
● Using water to create an ocean inside the claims of another faction will result in 1 faction warning.
● Abusing a Severity 3 Glitch or Exploit, either on an alt account or main account, will result in 1 faction warning being issued to the faction (main faction will receive warning if glitched abused on an alt account via an alt faction), as well as a ban punishment on the main account (if an alt account is used).
● Using console client alts to imitate how freecam pearling works in order to gain an advantage over another faction (whether you are raiding them or trying to reach a spot impossible to legitimately pearl to) is not allowed. This will result in 1 faction warning.
● CLAIMING & BASE RULES ●
All faction warnings below require a verbal warning
● Raid claims cannot be larger than 12x12 and anti-raid claims cannot be larger than 6x6. This means that the width and length of the claims cannot exceed 12 chunks either direction (raid claims) or 6 chunks (anti-raid claims).
● During the grace period, any “bitch” claims will be removed. Afterwards, they will not be removed.
● Each faction is only allowed one corner on the server. You cannot claim corners on an alt account.
● Whoever has the true corner in a chunk (the one that touches both border corners) gets the corner claim. Any other claims will be removed in the surrounding area, as the faction that has the true corner presides over other factions.
● Base Buffers cannot be bigger than 15 chunks. You are not allowed to use other factions or alt factions to claim and/or extend your buffer.
● Gap bases and Gap raid boxes are not allowed (Anti-Pearl defense).
● The anti-raid claims of a faction cannot act as an extended buffer, meaning that they cannot be in line of the faction’s base.
● Each faction is allowed 1 raid claim per side of a buffer. You cannot use an alt faction to bypass this rule.
● If you are wanting to make a base next to another base, there must be a 60 chunk gap between the end of the two buffers.
● You are only allowed to have 40 Sand/Gravel/Anvil walls per side of a buffer.
● You are only allowed to have 5 anti nuke walls per side of a buffer.
● You are not allowed to have a raid claim on the base of your allies.
● Piston regen walls are not allowed.
● FACTION WARNINGS ●
The Faction Warning system is designed to carry out disciplinary measures against factions that break the rules. They also aim to keep the community in line. All warnings are tracked by the Factions staff. A warning will be issued if any of the rules above are violated. Continuous violations of the rules above will result in further punishments which are defined below.
● 3 warnings will result in a 25% deduction of the faction value. (Value will be taken at the time of payouts, this will determine your faction’s value for payouts)
● 5 warnings will result in a 50% deduction of the faction value. (Value will be taken at the time of payouts, this will determine your faction’s value for payouts)
● 8 warnings will result in a disqualification of the faction for the opportunity to win payout.
● 10 warnings will result in the faction being disbanded, and all spawners and money being removed from them.
Here’s some additional information on how faction warnings are handled.
● Creating an alternate faction attempting to evade warnings is not allowed.
● If a faction breaks the same offence again, the point value will increase (ex. First warning is 1 point, second warning is 2 points, etc.)
● In the event of co-leaders leaving a faction with warnings to create a new faction, warnings will only carry over if the majority of the previous faction leadership leave for the new faction. If the leader moves over, then the warnings will stay regardless. This is to prevent the evasion of faction warnings.
Warnings are tracked in the Factions Discord. You may join the Discord server via the invite link: https://discord.gg/yxSpJkH