Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

YT App Followup!

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by FloppityFloppify, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloppityFloppify

Hai!

I just wanted to add that it's been 3 weeks since I uploaded my third YT Rank app!

I am passionate about MC-Central and am eager to have you staff make a decision upon my YT Rank app. I have applied 2 times before and have been denied but will continue to apply as I am passionate about the YYT Rank and MC Central as a whole!

If I am being annoying please tell me I will stop these followups!

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey FloppityFloppify,

Below I've copy pasted my response from 2 months ago.
    Re-looking at your channel after these 2 months, its made it once again obvious you simply bought subs, considering your growth has stagnated from your initial 'burst'.

Likewise, I reitterate the point that you have not made any MCC content. You state you are passionate, yet, you haven't made any MCC content in months...

Not sure what your plan is other than to try get a free rank. We can see past your charade; we aren't desperate enough to just throw out YouTube ranks to anyone, you really have to actually earn it.

3. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    My stats probably look like this but its for a justified reason. Whenever I upload a MCC related video, I advertise the link in public chat(not spamming). This makes it look like i have a sudden jump in subs and views when in reality, its because i advertise in very public places.

4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I get you want youtube rank.. but since you haven't uploaded MCC content recently and asking for it a lot may be stressful for the mods/admins/helpers please know that you need to look to make sure your uploading MCC content be active,and don't ask frequently for YT rank they will get to your stuff eventually just remember to be uploading more conent for MCC, please do not keep making "followups" and be a little more pateinet (sorry for bad spelling) like kireanbol said there not that desprate for people to get yt rank have a good day/night

5. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Make sure to check the youtube application guidelines before you apply again! It clearly states there that you need to be uploading MCC content. If you keep uploading good MCC content, on a sub server, or even minigames, you will eventually get to the subscriber minimum. You already have a bad track record just because you bought some subs, so you will probably need to make up for that.
    Just some advice.

6. FloppityFloppify

People don't realize I upload weekly. Not daily. So it looks odd when I don't have views then I do when I upload.

It actually makes me happy when people just think I "bot" because people don't realize I have another YT Channel.

YT made my channel For Kids after people reported me for thinking that I botted. Idk they probably background checked me or something idk

Thanks for feedback for some reason I didn't get notifs.

EDIT: in response to DarkBeast, this is also what I do. I go to public places and advertise every day. Sometimes people sub. Sometimes people don't.

It's cool if you guys don't wanna give me the rank I just wanted to make an MC channel cause I like MC.

#6 FloppityFloppify, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  7. FloppityFloppify

True. I only have 1 vid that isn't on MCC but MCC related!

Please stop assuming I "bought" subs. Do your research with my channel :P

#7 FloppityFloppify, Nov 2, 2020
  8. FloppityFloppify

Cool. You don't know I have another channel, you don't know I actually made content about MCC, and you don't know that, according to Alex, "Preferably have MCCentral content already on the channel." There's no "recently uploaded" in there.

I have made MCC content. You haven't looked at my channel. :P I upload WEEKLY! Which means that I get bursts of views and sometimes subs when I upload.

I currently have two YT Channels. My MC Channel is not my main channel.

Thanks for feedback! But please do research and actually look into my channel and ask me questions if needed instead of just assuming.

Also your YOUTUBE rank is free...? Not sure where you're going with that xD

#8 FloppityFloppify, Nov 2, 2020
  9. FloppityFloppify

Well technically I uploaded MCC and it doesn't say in req recently or not.

#9 FloppityFloppify, Nov 2, 2020
  10. FloppityFloppify

It annoys me when people just assume. Like that Staff member who claimed I bot when he doesn't know I have another channel, upload weekly which create weekly bursts of views, had YT background my check my channel and put my channel For Kids, etc.

This isn't my main channel xD

11. FloppityFloppify

It took them more than 2 months to look at my other app.

12. PlayerUnbound

MikeThe1ke
    Hello,

it's very blatant that you buy views/sub-bot. Looking at the overall growth statistics and the actual player base MCC has your view count is WAY too high, and frankly as an ex staff member I can tell you right now that no matter how many times you apply you will be denied. Just as Kieren said in your previous deny reason, you have seen an abnormal growth and frankly it's very high for just "advertising in chat". Also in terms of your "second YouTube". To be quite frank you are acting sheerly immature and childish about this making a public thread as well as being blatantly disrespectful to those who try to argue against you, so I can see why you won't be getting YouTuber rank on MCC anytime soon.

Also on another note. Seeing that I'm now the 2nd staff/ex-staff to tell you this, you need to have RECENT uploads regarding MCCentral. Also the job of someone trying to be a social influencer on this server isn't to be a child when he get denied 2 times for clearly valid reasons, rather get back up, keep going on and try again.

PlayerUnbound
    Ex-Moderator
    Ex-Community Events
    "Never let anyone change your perception of reality"​

13. _Noxid

_Noxid
    People who have Youtube rank get Immortal kits and abilities if I'm not mistaken. That's why he commented on that.

14. _Noxid

_Noxid
    It is very obvious that you botted your views and subs. You went from 3 subscribers all the way up to 4k subscribes within weeks. Before that, you were actively losing subs. After you're huge spike, it is starting to return to your normal rate. Your views went from roughly 500 a month all the way to the 20ks! I've also looked into your videos and watched some of them, and you aren't anything special that people would suddenly get some interest in you. No offense btw lol.
    Anyway, after this, I doubt you will get YT rank, just off of your botting, and how rude you have been. I don't make the choices so don't take my word for it, it might happen, but I doubt.

guih likes this.
  15. guih

guihzy
    And what is your main channel my man? Perhaps start making mc videos rather than whatever you already upload and apply with that? Lol

16. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Link you youtube channel so we can see if you bot subs

17. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Just look up "FloppityFloppify" on youtube then go to social blade.

18. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Closing this thread since it has already been answered by KierenBoal
    You may disagree with it or not like the answer, but that's not our problem.

Dm me if you have any other questions on this matter (Youri#2087)

Thread Answered // Closed

KierenBoal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.