You're already logged in.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Erten173, Jun 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erten173

My ign is Erten173
    I keep having this issue when im pvping the game kicks me giving an error message (nothing in particular) and then when i try to join back in it says "You're already logged in!" and i have to restart minecraft. A few more people were complaining in chat that this was happening so its not just me. My version is 1.8.9 and im on badlion client.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey!

This issue is MCC related and there is nothing you can do about it until it is fixed.
    For the 'You're already logged in." part, you will need to restart your MC completely before being able to rejoin the server.

Have a good day!

mxbel and Erten173 like this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    You can also ask a Moderator+ to kick you from the server, after which you should be able to login.

mxbel likes this.
  4. Erten173

Thanks for clarifying.

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    I've encountered this issue a few times, but since I run laby mod, there's an option to "Refresh and Retry" which usually works. This is why I suggest Laby, if this is an ongoing issue for you. Since it means you don't need to reset your launcher etc, it takes about 5 seconds and then you should be good.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

forgranted likes this.
  6. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I believe you have gotten your answers for that issue. Just wait like a minute until you can log back on!
    If you have any more questions, make sure to make another ticket or you may also PM me on Discord! (Mauricioh#2505)

-Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.