Your has crash and i die can i ahve my stuff back

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Tyloux, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyloux

fighting and your server lag

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    HeY! so unfortunately, staff can't really give your stuff back 'specially since there wasn't one there to pick it up or anything.. i get that can be kinda annoying, but the same problem happens to me too.. since it was on kit, the items you lost shouldn't be too too hard to gain back..

hope this kinda helped, have a great day

3. Tyloux

ummmmmm m........ soorry (the items you lost shouldn't be too too hard to gain back.) i was full p5 mythical and s 6 and punch 3 :( if you want i can show you a full video of my stuff when i was fighting )x

4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    That doesn't change the fact. Unfortunately, staff can't help you recover anything you lost. Since this isn't a bug, you can't do much more about it.

puposaurus likes this.
  5. PDR

PDR

PotDropAndRole
    This happened to be just today during the 1pm KOTH on kitpvp. I capped it, I was 3 hearts after I capped it. The usual post koth 5 second or so lag spike occured and someone critted me out and killed me in a full p5u4 godset, all custom enchants, all possible enchants (Thorns, Respiration 3 etc etc etc). Sharp 6, a stack of gaps, 2 stacks of craps etc. Plus I had a $600 dollar bounty on my head and I was on a 1700+ kill streak (the longest on the map).

I won't get my stuff back due to server lag and neither will you.

It sucks and should be changed but basically they'll say to many people will try to fake it.

gl

-PDR

6. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Alot of the EST Coast players were kicked off the server about 2 days ago. It was the server-side lag since multiple people lagged out, however the staff cant really do much unfortunately because as someone already said people will try to fake it.
    -Sweeping

7. Scottayee

Hi, welcome to MCC where we can give away real money for Factions and not have a stable host. Enjoy your stay.

8. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Hey mate,
    I've been playing on this server for a while now, and enver experienced some huge lag. Don't get me wrong but it might be a problem with your own internet host. I am not a mastermind when it comes to internet and stuff but I don't see MCCentral being the problem in your case

9. Sweeping

Sweeping
    Youre living under a rock then

10. W5vil

W5vil
    -Thread Locked-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.