Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Your favourite games on PC?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jemelina, Nov 26, 2020.

1. jemelina

jemelina
    I'm still new to gaming with PC, and I'm lacking to find any new games that I would like to play.

So please tell me your fav games (if you don't include minecraft) to play and tell me why you like those games!

<3

laffinn and iwillfindu like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    csgo & mc are the only ones i play but i like osu even tho im ***

iwillfindu and jemelina like this.
  3. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Definetely try rocket league or forza horizon 4. They are both great games

4. CabanNieves

Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV, EFLC and V, Half Life 2 and its episodes and Happy Wheels are all the games that I have played a lot and would sort of consider my favorites.

5. iwillfindu

I play Among Us (for free on pc, no emulator needed). Also Plants Vs Zombies on PlayStation3 emulator. Not exactly the easiest games to get but I can tell you how to get it and its all free.

jemelina likes this.
  6. jemelina

jemelina
    Among us I also have, I just bought it from steam since it was only 3€ :smile: I also rather pay from the games, since I wanna support the creators! Plants vs zombies I haven't tried yet!

7. Swinger

Swinger
    I'm a big fan of long story games, and I'd personally recommend Skyrim ES5 or Red Dead Redemption 2 if you go down that route. Games like Binding of Isaac Afterbirth and OSU are great if you're looking to fill time because they're super replay-able, but if you're looking for something to play with friends, Valorant and Phasmophobia are both really good options!

jemelina likes this.
  8. Myko

Myko
    I'd get overwatch, ive been playing it for years, first on xbox and now on PC, i play with friends all the time and a ton of people have it too!

jemelina likes this.
  9. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    If you're into horror games you can play games such as Phasmophobia (newly released), dead by daylight and if you like jump scares then you'll enjoy the Outlast Series

jemelina, Ahnxious and Dionnysus like this.
  10. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Heya!
    Besides Minecraft I mainly play League of Legends, its an awesome game and its content gets updated consistently so it never bores me.
    I have always enjoyed Heartstone, Rocket League, any single player Horrorl. Among us is really nice if you can play that with friends. Best thing of course is to just stick with Minecraft and MC-Central in particular ofcourse ;)​

Have a nice day!

jemelina likes this.
  11. Ahnxious

Emiies
    ☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆

My list:

☆ Outlast
    ☆ Resident Evil
    ☆ Layers of Fear
    ☆ Last of us
    ☆ Rainbow Six Siege
    ☆ Minecraft obviously
    ☆ Im getting into the game Destiny 2

Anythings that gives me the Spooky Wooky basically.

☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆ ✯☆

jemelina likes this.
  12. jemelina

jemelina
    I would love to try some type of horror games, if I wasn't such a chicken haha. And totally NOT a fan of jumb scares, my sleepy time would be ruined XD

Ahnxious and Desiqn_ like this.
  13. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I love dead by daylight! Although typically its not a game you'd enjoy playing alone as it can get quite scary but it's a great game to play if you're down for a bit of horror. Playing with a group of friends can always be really fun too, especially if you know who the killer is. I love playing basement roulette/locker roulette (on dead by daylight) it's basically you and 3 other friends all hide in a locker in the basement and wait.

I also really love R6 SEIGE. I never find myself playing actual games, rather I just play customs with my friends, but either way I 100% recommend r6 whether your into gun games or not, I feel like there's a high chance of anyone liking this game.

Goodluck finding more games, and I hope this helps :))

Desiqn_ likes this.
  14. XulWasTaken

UnexpectedPL
    I like to play World of Warcraft, Minecraft, and Phasmophobia.

Ahnxious likes this.
  15. LamaOnTheWind

I only got into PC gaming a few years ago but my top two games would be Life is Strange and Space Engineers (if my PC can run it lol)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.