Your favourite Country

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4151, Jul 25, 2019.

1. 4151

Hi there,
    Now have you always wanted to live somewhere because I have. I have always wanted to live in Turkey because i am half turkish and I go there every year for 6 weeks. But except for that i would want to live in Singapore or Dubai because they are both english speaking countries and Dubai also speaks Arabic and I speak it also it's a very beautiful place. Singapore because it's the same as dubai except its english and Chinese so it would be nice to learn the most spoken language in the world.
    Tell me what your dream countrie(s) is/are.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  2. Joshy

I'm not gonna go with the obvious answer of saying the USA, but that is my favorite country. I'm gonna go with one that I haven't really thought about. I like Germany because it has a wild history, and it has a bunch of crazy cool cities and towns. The landscape is beautiful, and my ancestry is German so...

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I really love living in Canada, so I don't have much to say on the topic. I guess if I could move anywhere, I'd go to Japan. I love the blend of city life and wilderness, the language is amazing, and the people are very kind, too. I've heard it's an amazing place to live, and I really hope it lives up to its reputation!

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  4. xlitlery

I'd probably say United kingdom because I have a lot of friends up there. i also wouldn't mind being somewhere else lol

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  5. Knuck1es

Potatooz
    I'd love to visit Los Angeles again it was amazing so beautiful and sunny

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  6. Hi, My dream country to live in would probably be my home country of Thailand. What I have noticed from traveling quite a lot is that nothing beats a country where you feel at home. Even though, I will probably go study off in the US or Canada next year for University, I still prefer my home country as I believe it is the nicest place.

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  7. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I may be a bit biased but I particularly love living in Canada. Though I wouldn't mind living in France or Spain.

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  8. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    Considering that I love Anime, Love drawing them, watching them, etc. I would really like to live in Japan, I have always loved the culture, and I am currently learning Japenese. I am currently learning Hirigana and then going to Katugana. I am a big anime fan, considering by my profile picture!

If you have any questions for me, just message me at 4Nut#2232, or write on my profile page!

fdghgfgfbgf likes this.
  9. fdghgfgfbgf

Hello there, wow it’s awesome you speak Arabic.
    My ethnicity is pretty complicated, I am
    Considered mestiso hispanic. Most of the times hispanic but I would like to go to France because my grandma is half French and has family there. And I hope someday I will end up going .

10. luvbri

luvbri
    Hey there,
    I am from New Zealand and have always wanted to travel to Switzerland, Italy, Colombia, Japan and Netherlands.
    Honestly, I've always wanted to travel the world, to experience different cultures and learn more languages. But I can confidently say
    I'm not even that good using the English language. English is truly a confusing language.

11. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello everyone
    I am from Australia and I enjoy going to Singapore and Hong Kong.
    Their whole culture is surrounded by food and what they are known for. If you every go, I suggest you try a bit of most things.

Thanks Olli

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.