YouGetMeSoHigh - Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foreverbadvibes, Mar 24, 2020.

1. foreverbadvibes

T0PFLOORB0SS
    uhhhhhhh

#1 foreverbadvibes, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  2. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    Its so nice to meet you :) Im Pinkapie <3 I relate to quite a lot of the things you mentioned. I have been here for a very long time as well, starting sometime in earlier 2015. Its so nice to see OG's coming back haha. Ive seen quite a few recently, probably because of the situation that is going on in the world right now to be honest though. Im so surprised that I don't recognize any of the igns you gave, since you were around when I was. Did you main on any sub severs? if so, which one(s)?
    Anyways, welcome back!! I hope to see you around in game sometime, and maybe one day play some Minigames together or something haha. Again, welcome back.
    Have a lovely day (: <3

3. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi there!!
    I’m glad you’re coming back to MCC! I feel as though the OG’s are making a comeback; it’s like *NSYNC or The BackStreet Boys are making a comeback haha. I’ve been on this server since around 2014- maining CTF. Now I play minigames in general and Survival. I remember Golden, he was in a discord server I was in and we played a lot of games together. Didn’t talk much, but he’s definitely one to remember. Anyways, I just wanted to say I’m glad you’re back and I hope you enjoy the server!!
    Fable.

4. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey :)

Welcome back, good to see you've returned!

5. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Hey, welcome back to MCC!

I remember being in a game of skywars with you. You got skills :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.