YouGetMeSoHigh - Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YouGetMeSoHigh, Mar 24, 2020.

1. YouGetMeSoHigh

YouGetMeSoHigh
    Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I started on MC Central, but I figured now is as good a time as ever for an official introduction. :)

My IGN is YouGetMeSoHigh. On the off chance that someone who is already familar with me reads this post, I've previously gone under the IGNs of Half_Heart_Hero and BlametheXbox.

Not really sure how to start this, so I'm just going to start typing and see what happens. I apologize in advance, because I will most likely write waay too much.

So, I actually started playing MC Central not too long after it first started, before I even had my own Minecraft account. My older cousin, Golden_Veritas (namedropping here because he's well-known by a lot of the more highly-leveled up and OG players on the server) introduced me to Minecraft Central on his Minecraft account back when the server was still pretty new. I remember we would play survival games on his computer, with one of controlling the keyboard and another using the mouse. (Keep in mind that this was a long time ago, and this, of course, did not usually end particularly well.)

As soon as I got my own Minecraft account, (inherited from ANOTHER older cousin) I started playing on MC Central, which has consistantly been my main server since I got my own account. I occasionally play Hypixel and Wynncraft (another server my cousin introduced me to), but not nearly as often as MC Central.

Although I've faded in and out of playing Minecraft, I've been here for a lot of changes to MC Central. I was here for Hide & Seek (a long time ago), and arcade (which wasn't quite so long ago.) I remember when CTF was actually super popular, which was a fun time to be on the server.

Anyways, I've met a few friends throughout my time here, but since the forum updated to whatever service it's using now that it's quit using Enjin, I've lost all my forum friends, and was hoping to meet some new people! I mostly enjoy playing Skywars, Survival Games, and CTF (when the lobbies fill up) but I'm always open to doing other stuff. (I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel where I play skywars and some other minigames on MC Central, but feel like I wouldn't get many subscribers lmao.)

Anyways, I feel like I may have missed something important along the way, but that's about all I can think of for right now! If you'd like to play sometime, or just chill, drop a comment below and I'll get back to you! My discord is NicoandtheNiners#4191.

Thanks for reading, guys! Have a great day.

2. pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    Its so nice to meet you :) Im Pinkapie <3 I relate to quite a lot of the things you mentioned. I have been here for a very long time as well, starting sometime in earlier 2015. Its so nice to see OG's coming back haha. Ive seen quite a few recently, probably because of the situation that is going on in the world right now to be honest though. Im so surprised that I don't recognize any of the igns you gave, since you were around when I was. Did you main on any sub severs? if so, which one(s)?
    Anyways, welcome back!! I hope to see you around in game sometime, and maybe one day play some Minigames together or something haha. Again, welcome back.
    Have a lovely day (: <3

3. fableking

fableking
    Hi there!!
    I’m glad you’re coming back to MCC! I feel as though the OG’s are making a comeback; it’s like *NSYNC or The BackStreet Boys are making a comeback haha. I’ve been on this server since around 2014- maining CTF. Now I play minigames in general and Survival. I remember Golden, he was in a discord server I was in and we played a lot of games together. Didn’t talk much, but he’s definitely one to remember. Anyways, I just wanted to say I’m glad you’re back and I hope you enjoy the server!!
    Fable.

4. Laziih

Laziih
    Hey :)

Welcome back, good to see you've returned!

5. YouGetMeSoHigh

YouGetMeSoHigh
    Sorry for the sort of late response, but thank you for the welcome, everyone. Hope to see you guys in game sometime!

6. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    Hey, welcome back to MCC!

I remember being in a game of skywars with you. You got skills :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.