"You seem to be using a VPN or Proxy"

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by yaboiellis, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaboiellis

ellispropellis
    When I tried to connect to the server I was immediately kicked for having a VPN or Proxy and as far as I'm aware, I am not using any vpn or proxy. I've searched through my computer to see if I may have installed one in the past but I can't find anything. I would really appreciate if you could help me with my issue, cheers

my ign is jagesemstiverden

Attached Files:

• vpn.png
      vpn.png
      File size:
      50.6 KB
      Views:
  2. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    You just need a higher ranking staff member to help you out. They will most likely whitelist you so you can start playing again without worrying about this problem happening anytime soon.

3. heatchh

Loukcas
    The most likely issue is that you are playing on two separate computers without the same ip. Logging onto your account using two different ips tricks the game believe that you are using a VPN when you may not be. Like Wolfgang said, getting the staff to whitelist you is definitely the best thing to do, but if that doesn't work you may have to eliminate one of the places you are using your MC account from. However, I am by no means a networking professional so take my words with a large grain of salt

Happy to help,
    Heatchh

4. sadbaby

sadbaby
    Hey there!

When this shows up, the best thing you can do is join MCC's Community Discord (https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ) and ask for a Senior Moderator or higher to whitelist you to the server, since they are the only ones that can do that. It's not a big deal, you don't have to worry about it. (:

5. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hello there,
    I have now whitelisted you to our server. Please wait 3-5 minutes before joining and you should be able to join then. Everything that was said above you can also use if you have any problems in the future again with it.
    Feel free to pm me with any other questions you may have.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.