x

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 8xb, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8xb

8xb

8xb
    if i were to get un ip banned and frozen like a while later and i couldn’t get in discord since i’m banned what would happen

2. ctrs

ctrs
    first of all, i suggest just replying to your previous thread instead of creating another one. secondly, you can appeal on the website and include that information in the appeal if you were banned after you were frozen. You could also contact one of the staff members through DMs or create a new discord account to join the MCC discord server.

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! There is a separate discord server for doing screenshares, which players can't get banned from. If you were to get frozen, the screenshare gui will have the invite link on it for you to join. (The only possible way one could get banned from the screenshare server is if they get blacklisted, however this is only for extremely serious things, like ddosing or doxing. An ip ban is not a blacklist, so you're fine). Hope this helped, have a great day!

4. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey 8xb!
    We don't ban anyone from the SS discord unless you are a blacklisted user. I would recommend being in it already in case you get frozen though - Click here to join.

Question Answered | Thread locked ♡

ctrs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.