Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Would you rather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by redsapphire28, Jan 12, 2021.

1. redsapphire28

Imperfied
    I have a question for everyone, would you travel back to the past or ahead to the future? I would travel back in the past because I think it would be awesome to see all the events that we talk about in history.

Answer below! <3

2. Gok2

keskeunutsaydim
    I would like to visit future because since we know what happened in past I think it would be a better idea to see future and check what happened. Have a nice day/night!

3. Advolton

Advolton
    I wouldn't travel in the past, that's a bad thing to do, everything up to now has happened to get you where you are, if you go back in time and change all your regrets, then your best friend will change probably, your relationship, the place you live, the money you earn, for better or for worse, but it can't be trusted, more often than not, if you're happy now with where you are in life, going back and changing things will make it so you're not anymore, as for going into the future, I don't see any harm in that if it's like 1-2 years in advance, I wouldn't want to throw my entire life away by jumping years, but it would be interesting to see how people have changed, including myself by that time.

4. Heeb

HeebHunters
    Definitely the future, we have pretty reliable sources of what has happened throughout history to a certain extent, would be pretty cool to see the tech etc that gets invented after we aren't around imo.

5. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I would travel back and bring my cat so my cat and my mother's cats when she was a kid can meet!

6. Advolton

Advolton
    Yes but again, that's dangerous because you're changing an event in time that will have a domino effect on what happens in your future.

7. Heeb

HeebHunters
    Nah, that's only if i start altering things, I would just want to see all the cool shit that gets invented.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.