Worth coming back?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Wurmpy, Aug 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wurmpy

So, I have been playing this server for over 3 years now and I decided to quit the server a while back because off multiple reasons and I am wondering if they actually improved the server by adding a fkin anticheat that does not let players cheat there ***. Is it worth coming back?

Yukihira likes this.
  2. Yukihira

maneREMOR
    Heya, i wouldn't say mccentral looks amazing, but looks Okay.
    If u were a minigame player, it got better since the revamp ( yes, they added an anticheat).
    If u were a subserver player, i would say it got little better too, but they didn't added a new anticheat for subservers.
    You will be welcome if u come back, so if i were you, I would give it a try.
    See you in there.

*Keep in mind there are less players playing mccentral in 2021 and this must have an effect on ur experience

Zonafer and BlockyBeach like this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    Despite Minigames revamp dropping the server is still on a downward slope. There's even less players than before the revamp now. Despite all the new stuff they added the revamp was disappointing. The hitreg is hot garbo, things took way too long to release, any hype it had is gone. Everything just feels unfinished imo.

dylan, Merowian, SplatBerry and 2 others like this.
  4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey warmpy,
    I just wanted to confirm we have added an anti cheat in our minigames, and it is still in the progress if being added to our subservers as previous replies mentioned. You will never know if it is really worth coming back until you actually try, because you never know what you personally will think until you have a look for yourself. Everyone has different experiences on the server and one person's opinion may be completely different to others!
    Thanks,
    Nikki

luvbri, BlockyBeach and Issel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.