Winter Break

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stampyrhodes, Nov 28, 2020.

1. stampyrhodes

stampyrhodes
    Hey everyone, I'm just wondering when winter break is starting for everyone this year and if the pandemic had any effect on it. For me personally, the 26th of November was the last day of school for me until the 3rd of January this is a particularly long for a winter break compared to previous years since I have all of next week off 29th Nov - 3rd Dec then the 6th of Dec to 10th Dec off because the Government doesn't want people to give each other rona after a week of public holiday celebrating National Day in the UAE. With after all that a 3 week Winter Break as usual. I'm not doing much during the holidays myself except traveling a bit to other cities I'd love to know plans/situations of other people across the world.

-stampyrhodes :)

2. 89p

89p

89p
    My winter break doesn't start until 18th December ;-; The most exciting thing I'll probably do is see some of my family that I haven't seen due to lockdown, as UK lockdown is being lowered around Christmas. Then to conclude, I return to school on my birthday on the 4th Jan :)

stampyrhodes likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.