Windows 10 screen record

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snefftw, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snefftw

Just an FYI to everyone out there if you have windows 10 and have do windows+alt+g, assuming it is enabled, your computer will record the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Great for catching cheaters.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    G’day!

Wow, never even would’ve thought this was a feature. I use OBS but for players that are trying to report hackers and don’t use a recording software, this will 100% be really useful.

Though what if it isn’t enabled? How do you enable it? Anyways, thanks so much for sharing, will definitely use this in the future whenever needed.

Have a good day!

- Pringles :)

3. ImConcerned

vNato
  4. BrysonOA

Thanks for the info!

5. Yeho

Yehooo
    Awesome! Never knew that was a thing. I mainly use GeForce Shadowplay for capturing these moments. It can record up to 10 minutes, at 1080p 60fps, but this is definitely a very useful feature for those who don't own an NVIDIA card.

6. 4151

Hi there
    I already knew this but thanks anyway some players might not know how to
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

7. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Thank you for mentioning this to the server I think it will really help clean up some of the people becuase staff can;t be everywhere 24/7!

Thank you
    -xStrafinqs_

Snakey21 X likes this.
  8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I like the idea, and I do use it, but I find that Windows' built-in capture software leaves behind huge files. Seriously, a 30-second clip can take up about a gigabyte of space. I use a similar feature within OBS called the replay buffer, and I find that it works well, is customizable, and doesn't slow down my gameplay. If you already have OBS, I would definitely try it. :)

9. Departition_

Good post, some players may use windows 7 tho, because the windows 10 capture is for windows 10 only and it was actually really designed for xbox too but it allows you to record games. So if you use windows 7 I recommend using OBS. ngl I like windows 7 a lot better but I use windows 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.