Win effects for minigames

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Eleung_musk, May 27, 2020.

?

Win effects good?

1. Yeye

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nono

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    How about adding win effects? Like when you win, you get like Super sick win effects. It doesn’t provide any better gameplay BUT It would give a new way for people to use credits. When you kinda ‘finish’ the game, for eg. Get all the abilities and maxed out store, not a surprise you’d still have so many credits if you play Long enough. People don’t stop playing because of guild points and your credits just accumulates to the point where you don’t even have anything to do with them. So 1. Add more things for people to buy from shop or 2. Find a new cosmetic to add to the game that uses credits. Well sure it cld be hard to add but it’s a fun little addition to the game since there isn’t really much to add if they do not want to add any new shop items. It may not be easy but it’s nice to add.

Profiting? Is there a way to profit off of win effects? Well yes there technically is. Through ranks is one. If you have a rank, you get a certain win effect. That would be pretty cool and adds more incentive for people to buy a rank I Guess? I mean take a look at badlion. Badlion profits so much off of capes and wings, cosmetics. Plainly just cosmetics. In ranks, you get credits and other things like double credits as well or some stuff like that. Sure, badlion can be used everywhere as long as you have the client so it wouldn’t profit as much but I’m sure people might still buy it if it had a cool win effect just like capes in badlion.

How about leaderboards? Sure, add a win effect to leaderboards. I would like it to be monthly so it’s more fair to players since people could just be grinding the game forever and creates a gap between an actual pro player and someone who is pro but also grinds. So for example: if you are #1-#10, you get this win effect. If you are #11-#20.... and so on. Or add less effects and maybe make it more special.

Guilds? Yes, that’s possible too. If you could add win effects for that too, it would be nice. If you were to leave the guild, you would lose the win effect so no one can abuse it. How guilds would work is the same as leaderboards just with guild top. It would be nice to see people take a lot of pride in their guilds and want to get to a higher ranking, and when they win and see their guild win effect are like ‘yup that’s my guild right there’. It sounds so cringe but I thought I’d add that in.

So there are ways to add win effects, and if they added it, I definitely would be happy seeing that being added. I hope you guys understand the post and I hope it makes you want to add win effects. If you have an opposing opinion to anything said, feel free to drop a reply and answer the poll up top as well. I do read the replies and try to reply them as much as possible so that it clarifies doubt or misunderstandings.

Sarrrcasm likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.