WIll you quit when reset?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by httpMist, Oct 26, 2019.

1. httpMist

joshiskosher
    I personally have grinded to be one of the baltop players on prison and in my perspective im going to be nothing when prison resets, but on the other hand the grind is fun building ur way up to the top but now that im up here i dont want to start over again cus for me with a melon profit shop and a ton of spawners it is too easy to make money.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i will most likely become less active on prison after reset. not due to losing my stats n’ such... but more because i’m sure markey will make some new changes that i won’t like.. i.e. tokens :)
    but... it’s prison and what i’ve been playing since season 1, so i prolly woNt “quit” it.
    thanks for making this post broskiii
    <3

OwenCW likes this.
  3. W5vil

W5vil
    Personally I won’t quit because one of my favourite parts of lost games is working my way up to the top. Once I get there, or somewhat, I normally get bored so I really enjoy the start of seasons on prisons. Tips for others to enjoy stuff.
    1. Make some easy to reach goals, like getting 1mil.
    2. Make your plots amazing looking cause I really enjoy the building part of prisons.
    3. Compare how you are doing with friends. If you are falling behind put some more effort into it
    4. Try and make some new friends online to possibly collaborate with

4. sinderr

sinderr
    I wont quit, mostly because I enjoy most of the people ive met and its fun all having a common goal and being able to compare stats with your friends. I also love helping new players out with advice, money, and command help lol. Its such a fun and a pretty posotive enviorment that i dont wanna leave, thank you for posting !

5. Pinyacolada

Pinyacolada
    I will most probably replicate my successful businesses like the bank, which will be really popular for new players trying to take out loans and stuff.

Prison should reset though, mostly because of the inflation, everyone is earning a lot of money and although it seems you’re getting richer, you’re really not. Money is basically worthless now and I think it’s time for a fresh start. Like you said, it’s fun to build your way up. Maybe after reset you’ll find new ways of making money like interacting with others in businesses and other stuff.

Ima keep playing, see what I can do next
    Ya boi Pinya ;)

6. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I love reset it brings players in the community is thriving and its a fresh start. Making money easy is not fun.

I definitely don't quit on reset in fact, I play for 5 hours more a day than normal xd

OwenCW likes this.
  7. wafe

wafe
    Being honest, I won't quit. I enjoy the grind at the start and trying to reach #1 but after that, I usually get bored and stop playing for 4-6 months (like what happened this season). This is if Alex doesn't add some amazing/fun features that will add on to the grind of prison! Hopefully, this upcoming season will be fun!

OwenCW and EssentialsPlus like this.
  8. OwenCW

OwenCW
    Personally the reset causes me to enjoy playing prisons like i used to once again. The stage where i got to end season wasn't as fun anymore due to me having a load of money so there was no point in me grinding to make money or mining anymore.

This is just my thoughts as i know players that spent a lot of time like i have this season will be sad to see their hard work go, but for me, I am excited for this season to be over and to have a fresh start next season

Have a nice day! - OwenCW

9. GamingEnder98

I won't quit mostly because I enjoy the short goals I've had and the Buildings I've made were the best. so I will definitely be back Next Season.

10. Lewklo

zaeuz
    You shouldn't see the reset as such a bad thing - instead a good reason to get better, and improve next season. If the server never reset, it wouldn't be fair for new players ever. I understand why it's always a little annoying because by the time you get to the top, everything is reset. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters tbh. But the answer to your question is I quit after season 2 reset lmao, spawners and everything got way too confusing for me. : )

ilavau, sophi, brandnew and 1 other person like this.
  11. zak_warrior

its a fresh start and an opportunity to implement the skills you have learnt over the years to make $$$ faster and faster , Although its a pain in the backside to grind up as a whole the community loves it , i think yall know ill be there again i tried quitting it never works :P

brandnew and OwenCW like this.
  12. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello,

I'm not sure if I will grind as hard as I did this season in p1 as I am beginning to open up and play more on other sub-servers such as factions and survival as I have played prisons and skyblock for a while now and they are starting to get a bit boring.

However, if Markey adds something to spice up prisons then I most certainly will grind hard once again.

Thanks, Olli

OwenCW likes this.
  13. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I don’t play but I might start. I would have teams or anyone to play with but if anyone wants dm me on discord JonesSniper#7961 I’ll join. I hope the add something special to bring back the lively ness.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

14. guih

guihzy
    I can’t just quit because prison is the only subserver which I actually play. It’s been my home since s1. And the resets bring new players to the community, and it’s nice too meet them :)

JonesSniper likes this.
  15. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    When guih is more OG than you >_<

16. stiva

seray
    hey!

i’m not currently regular player of prisons since it’s so late into the season but i will most likely get into it once the sub-server resets so i’m pretty excited for that :))

17. Hc0

Hc0

Hc0
    Hey
    I think it should reset because it gives new players a chance to get on baltop or whatever and more updates like when they put in tokens and most likely the next season will improve from the last it gives other a reseason to grind. I think the main reason why it is resetting is because of the inflation of all the money.
    -Promotechilo_ [Hc0]

18. <NBB>imPlayboiCarti

ImPlayBoiCarti
    Y'all should join my faction discord! p4 is gonna be needed next season!

19. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Mate this is about prisons btw

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.