Will Fishing Rods Ever Be Fixed?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Superfight123, Apr 16, 2020.

?

Is Fishing Bugged For You?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    I have heard from a lot of people asking why fishing rods don't work, some say it isn't compatible with what the server uses and/or it just glitches for them. I have never tried fishing or using rods myself but I know that it is necessary for quests (/quest) and other items such as getting food.

2. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello Super!
    I have played some SkyBlock since I came back and I didn't experience any glitching when using fishing rods. I will try to use it more often though, so I can see if it also happens to me.
    If you could get it on a recording, you can report it on the Bug Reports section.
    Link: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/

Have a good day :)

3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hello Superfight123!
    Fishing Rods can be buggy for some people! The one thing that fixes it 95% of the time is switching from 1.15.2 to 1.12 or 1.8.9. Minecraft Skyblock Realm 2 is backboned in 1.8.9. so that is where it works. If you need anything else, feel free to PM me on discord about anything. But the bug is because people aren't using the correct game version.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.