Why you should start sleeping during the day and being awake during the night

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StupidBlockBoy, Oct 28, 2021.

1. StupidBlockBoy

It's morning and you wake up to the sound of annoying people being noisy. What do you do next? Call the cops? Go beat them up? The answer is neither of them. You have to start sleeping during the day and being awake at night so no one can distract you from being awake. Think about it. No one cares about sleeping in peace. What people really care about is being able to de the things they want to do during the time they're awake in peace. You can't do anything while sleeping anyway. So instead of complaining about people distracting your sleep, you should start complaining about people distracting you from doing your work. The reality of today is getting even noisier which leads to even more people starting to sleep during the day. At night there are no people distracting you from doing your work and making millions of dollars.

MrMonkey and 10sec like this.
  2. 10sec

10sec
    Your logic makes sense, but it is unfortunate that science says otherwise. :confused:

3. Merowian

Merowian
    any trueers

4. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    Disagreed. My family and home are peaceful. We respect each other. We all get out good and quality sleep.

5. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Science argues not sticking to your natural sleep and wake cycle can harm your health. If you're built different like OP is, you'll be hurting yourself if you DON'T sleep during the day.

6. LethalReach

AlphaViruss
    In addition to what I've said earlier, we all have lived during the day. We have school, we don't have good eyesight during the night, dangerous animals at night, (depending on where you live), and more. Getting used to and adjusting to sleeping during the day and being active at night, is nearly impossible. It's just so tiring to stay awake all that time! People stay up to like 3 am or "all night" but they definitely did something to keep themselves up. They probably drank some sort of energy drink to keep themselves awake. Also, Adjusting to this can lead to Sleep Paralysis. Sleep Paralysis is extremely scary. All of your worst fears are right in front of you and you cant do anything about it but watch. You can't move any part of your body. At least it usually lasts a minute and 30 seconds. It feels very long as it's your worst nightmare...

Moral: Sleep during the night and be active during the day.

7. luvbri

luvbri
    My sleep is messed up regardless, although our body needs sunlight, it has vitamins and stuff that help us be strong. I want to be stronger. So I try and sleep when it is dark outside.

Nice thinking cap work though!

Rainbow_Pug_1000 likes this.
  8. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    hahaha I love the logic, research shows that all geniuses are night people, because their brain works better at night, although I do agree with luvbri our body needs a certain amount of sunlight

9. jemelina

jemelina
    I have the most superior way for this. I sleep during the day AND night!

10. fouffy

fouffy
    I did this and ended up with sleep paralysis for multiple days

MasterChheda, luvbri, mcrcus and 4 others like this.
  11. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    *Noted* sleep during day = sleep paralysis = not good :nomouth:

12. 10Controls

10Controls
    I mostly sleep during the day currently, but I don’t think my school likes it.

Gaming during the night > Gaming during the day tho, and that’s a fact.

jemelina, MrMonkey and DarkBeastPro like this.
  13. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    This may be my age talking, but I personally prefer waking up/being awake super early in the mornings. If I could choose I'd be awake super early in the mornings long before the rest of the world wakes up. That being said, as of recently I typically have been doing the complete opposite LOL

Rainbow_Pug_1000, MrMonkey and 10sec like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.