Why tho

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by SeriousCircles / muk2006, Aug 30, 2019.

1. SeriousCircles / muk2006

No /fix all in combat. And no /ec in combat. Very very bad decisions.

How is this very unbalanced? I'm going to give you a scenario: You open up 10 mythical keys and get a mythical set. You go down in the map, thinking you could get a nice 1v1. A few seconds later, 5 people get on you and you're trapped. There's no way out. You cannot grab some gapples out of your enderchest because you need to be out of combat. You cannot fix your gear because you are in combat. That $25 dollars worth of keys spent on that armor? Gone in under ~10 minutes.

How can we fix this? Revert most of the changes you made. /key is a good yet pointless improvement and I'm thinking theres a lot more great things about this season that we haven't discovered yet. Also /cf being removed is a very, very good improvement to prevent... rookies actually getting in game money to get themselves ranks? Lets bring back the old things so we can make Kitpvp...horrible again?

I am happy that now it isn't as pay to win as it was. Like alex said in-game, we should see how everything goes and decide then whether we should keep it in or not. This is a pretty good idea because it changes the gameplay in a positive way to make it more fair. It might not have been perfect the way it was demonstrated, but it is a start.
    a very good profile pic.png

#

Bl00dSp0rt likes this.
  2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Hello!
    So, I do agree with the fix all part, since you wouldn't want your armor to break in battle. But the no E-Chest in battle is to prevent people from putting all their stuff in the echest and never letting other players get it, which is kind of the point of KitPVP. I know I've killed players with Mythical items and then I get killed right after. I know it sucks, but it's something to prevent people from doing that. Hope this helped!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.