Why This??

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Fates, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fates

TheFate
    Since a few days, I see that I, a Brazilian, and others too, started to have a lot of lag in the server, I have a ping average of 180~200, as most Brazilians who also play, in the lobby the ping increases to 250, and then it's just me entering CTF that I get ping 400~500 occasionally, I started to play Survival Games because this, and it seems that at Survival Games, not happen at all, I'm almost giving up playing at MC Central because of this, it's me being in the lobby, normal ping, it's me entering CTF, high ping, it's me entering Survival Games, normal ping, and as I said, I see the same with Brazilians like me, explain this to me?

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    the server is hosted in arizona, usa. Most players who dont live in USA tend to get kinda whacked out ping and low fps. I know mcc does have some server lag, but not to the point youre describing it, that seems like something on your end

hope this helped
    ~puposaurus

3. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Impidimp,

I will follow up with the owner to check if there's any routing issues with Brazil.
    However, as far as I am aware, there are currently no connection issues.

Do note, ping issues can also be related to DNS resolving. I would highly suggest modifying your DNS settings to point to Googles dns (8.8.8.8) as its typically MUCH faster than most standard ISP provided DNS.

If you are not familiar with DNS settings, theres is a guide to use an alternative DNS (1.1.1.1) that also can provide a more reliable connection, and reduce ping. https://mccentral.org/community/threads/unable-to-connect-network-unreachable.96/

Best of luck with your connections!

JustBeChill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.