Why Points should be able to be Transfered between Players!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Superfight123, May 11, 2020.

1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    For many players like my self, I struggle with getting enough points to be able to upgrade y spawner limit or other upgradable island features. I am constantly framing and being a solo player, it takes me around 1 hour to get 150 points. For teams that have 10 players, and are farming all the time, it would be so helpful for other players that are in need of points, to get some transferred from one player to another. The concept would be something like this: /givepoints superfight123 500 or /gp superfight123 500 . This would be incredibly helpful because some islands have thousands of points that they don't even use and would love to give to others. I understand that points make it so player grinds more and spend more time on the game, so I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts on this concept!

As always, have a great day!
    Superfight123

stiva likes this.
  2. Issel

POOPgodIssel
    Hey Superfight123! I think that the ability to transfer points would take away a big part of skyblock which is grinding. I also think it would make skyblock too easy for new players as they could receive points without having to play. -1

-Issel

3. Mvte

Mvte
    i think a girl is so cute you know? so if we will take points we should take our friends with us and play skywars. as well as my youtube channel

4. Fasilisnt

Fasilisnt
    points are a huge part on why this server isnt heavy p2w, you cant p2w get points (well you technically can but its tricky and nobody rly does it).
    so I'd say they have to stay and not be transferable either, but maybe making them a bit easier to get.

5. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there!
    As a solo player on sb2, I completely get where you're coming from, which is why I've wanted to suggest a similar idea, however, instead of being able to share points, the amount needed should be based on the team size. As a solo player, it should be easier to get upgrade points, however, sharing them defeats the purpose of playing. I think there should be a system where upgrades are cheaper depending on the amount of players on your team.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

6. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey Super, You recently have made it to the #2 spot on skyblock realm 2, AS A SOLO, so, I see how you can sometimes lack the points. This is something that can help us, but at the same time make the point system useless. I think the system we have now is a good thing and should stay how it is. Most big islands (like Cherdley's) has 10k+ points, and if we transferred/gave those away, it could cause a big disruption in the economy its going to be a -1 from me :)

Have a great day - TheKingOfTurtlez

Issel likes this.
  7. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hm I sort of like this idea as it means solo players will have an easier time getting points, however it does take away the purpose off grinding. Perhaps there should be a limit on how many points a player can transfer?

8. Breazia

Breazia
    I honestly think the idea of points should be removed because late season the idea is not to be farming still because of spawners in stuff like that. I get it keeps people active but it does add a lot of anger behind getting higher up on the upgrades.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.