Why is Creative dead and can we bring it back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Red_Ribbon_, Aug 1, 2022.

1. _Red_Ribbon_

_Red_Ribbon_
    What happened to creative? It used to be so fun.

2. Creative has become not fun anymore, I have found several servers with much more popular creative experiences even just being 1.16 While some do seem to have smaller plots than others it is really nice to use all the new blocks for texturing that we couldn’t do before.

So will you please give us creative people an update to have the freedom that other servers offer Hope it gets updated to 1.19 to alteast somewhat revive it

Marsmarsless likes this.
  3. _Red_Ribbon_

_Red_Ribbon_
    yessss

Marsmarsless likes this.
  4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Creative is dead here because staff are not spending their time to actually improve it and they always make the excuse, oh well creative is dead so theres no point in updating it. Its like, yea ofc its dead and its because staff are using the excuse to not update it and because they are its not being updated and improving and so its dead. Its like, it only makes sense to improve it or else it will never be not dead anymore

Chilo_ and Marsmarsless like this.
  5. bratphobic

bratphobic
    personally i like creative. i dont mind the peacefulness

6. XPlayer_OneX

i'd love more creative, maybe they should add like compititions every month or so about whose build is the best redstone structure, whose build is a colour spectacular ect.

Marsmarsless likes this.
  7. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    Alot more compititions would help, These wouldnt just be ones that staff too, players need to be involved too!!! I think one of the things creative needs is a gimmick that could get help bring back the player base. I always wanted to do an extremely large last to leave the box challenge, where the winner got a few $100, but wed REALLY have to hype that up for it to be sucessful.

Interested to hear other ideas.

XPlayer_OneX likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.