Why I Stopped Doing MCC Podcasts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fedham, Nov 22, 2020.

1. fedham

fedham
    Okay quick explanation on why I stopped doing the MCC podcast. Even though I loved doing them, it was always hard just to get a 5-7 minute episode out. I would always have to time it so the content was still fresh enough to be relevant but be able to have that bar high enough to still have an episode that lasts around 5 minutes. For the people suggesting I cover player drama or "expose pedos" for longer and more frequent episodes, I think I speak for a lot of people in this community when I say we really don't need maximize drama going on and that would come out as attention seeking and selfish. The entire point of the podcast was to be able to get any news, updates and information without having to look for it manually while it being condensed into a 7 minuteish listenable episode. I know it was a short run, loved the support and just wanted to make this real quick to answer some questions I've been getting. Cheers and I hope everyone has a good day!

89p likes this.
  2. CrazEminor

this server fucking sux lol, pay 2 win on top
    cya :D

3. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Then why waste youre time making an account to criticize a server you dont even enjoy. If you don't like this server then find something better to do instead of bringing negativity to the forums.

:kissingheart: gn

LeafyTiger24 likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.