Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Why does this shows on my screen? I'm not even afk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CabanNieves, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CabanNieves

This already happened to me earlier but I ignored and left the server and Minecraft as a whole, but now as I came back I didn't had it initially but it showed up again, right now I relogged (didn't left Minecraft) but still had it on my screen. I'm on Creative btw.
    2021-06-01_00.22.24.png

2. CabanNieves

Oh wow I just realized that the message is from a another big server because when I logged back on it the message didn't showed up but then when I logged on another server, it showed up as well and showed up when I logged on MC Central again, help.

3. CabanNieves

Looks like the issue is that I logged straight from the big server into MC Central since I was kicked from being afk at the big server.

4. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! This, as you mentioned, is likely an issue with your client. Usually when you have a title on your screen and you log out, it'll still be there upon logging in. If it doesn't go away, try restarting your client.

- Thread Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.