Why do prison servers reset everything?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by amgambone, Jul 26, 2019.

1. amgambone

In my opinion I think the resets should be changed a bit like only mine ranks should be reset because I love this game and just started playing again (used to play in 2017) but all the hard work is gone. I don't know why it resets because I have little information on the subject but could someone tell me the reason why?

2. Flumes

Flumes
    Everything needs a fresh start every once in a while. If nothing got reset, there would be no point in playing when every player is the highest rank. Resetting the server gives everyone a fresh start and makes it fun having to work towards the last rank again. It also makes it a little more fair for the rookies that play that don't rankup as easily.​

3. Joshy

Resets are a way to make everything fun again. Theres no feeling like starting something new every once in a while. Its also as Flumes said to make it more fair. When people get too OP, they just make more and more money with no way of stopping them.

4. Policer

Policer
    They reset the whole season, henceforth only ranks remain.

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    Hey amgambone! As stated above, resets happen to balance out prison and so the richer can't become even more richer making a larger gap between the wealthy players and the "low class" players. Having a fresh start is good because then rookies have a closer chance to hit leaderboards or just to make decent money without everything being so expensive. Also, if prison didn't reset, people could get bored because they already have lots of money n' such.. it kinda just keeps everyone on their feet.
    Hope this helped :/

I can see this being a bad idea, because as of now one of the highest ranks is X6 or something, and if ranks never changed people would just sit at Z9. this kinda was the case in season 1 where many players got to Z9 and didn't have much purpose to play since they were highest rank.

oKie. have a good day
    ~puposaurus

6. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    Everything should have a restart, or a fresh start. If you just restart the mines, then months later, the server could lag out from all the spawners, and the economy would be broken. Those are reasons why they always reset sub-servers.

If you have any questions for me, you can message me on discord at 4Nut#2232, or you can write on my profile page!

puposaurus likes this.
  7. Zedds

When does the Prison reset occur? How long is each season?

8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    usually every prison season resets about 6months-8months. only owners know when next reset is...
    for some extra info about prison click here :)

Kane likes this.
  9. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    As everyone else is saying, there should be resets. It also helps the server because people (I believe) buy more keys in the beginning than in the end of the season and it also gives people a reason to grind more. Anyways, it’s no fun when the same people are the top players for a long time and gives everyone a fresh start to be on of these top players. Resets are also key to help keep the economy afloat in game.

Just my opinion =)

10. NoobAidan

Because when it resets it also can help new players get a chance of getting better stuff before others and the reset can get rid of lag in the server as well.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.