Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Why do players not get warnings when they will be muted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SubToDASNERTH, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubToDASNERTH

So i was on and was muted for 4 days for "chat flood- wittnessed." I do understand that I was talking about things I wasn't supposed to talk about, but right after I did say "jk dont do anything I said." I do understand that the reason I was muted was for flooding the chat that.. no one was talking on.. but I believe partially the reason I was muted was because of the thing I was talking about in creative.

My question is why I wasn't warned before muted.

2. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    upload_2020-5-22_16-21-6.png

Chat flood is a severity 2 offence and does not require a warning

and if you were talking about topics that you shouldn't be then that might be under explicit conversation which is also sev2 (depending on the context).

Lewklo and creeper7777777 like this.
  3. iZyro

iZyro
    Adding onto the response above, only severity 1 chat offences require a warning(besides Excessive Swearing, Staff impersonation, Filter Bypass and Encouraging Spam), if you believe that you should be unmuted, you can always submit an appeal here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals/, additionally if you want to view the rules and familiarize yourself with the rules and severity of each punishment you can view the rules here: https://mccentral.org/community/rules/

4. xBenz

xBenz
    Both are correct answers.

Lexxonist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.