Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Why do more people feel comfortable to bridge in Team Skywars opposed to Solo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kief1119, Apr 3, 2020.

?

Do you feel more comfortable bridging on Team Skywars?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. kief1119

kief1119
    I've been playing this server for quite sometime, mostly on the minigame Skywars. More recently though, I've noticed something, it seems like a lot more people on Team Skywars opposed to solo, and I was wondering why that is. I would love to hear you're responses as to why you may or may not feel more inclined to bridge on Team Skywars.

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The thing with Team SW is there are teams of players, and the islands are much closer together. If I start to bridge when the game begins, there'll be three people on either side of me constantly shooting projectiles to knock me off. On Solo SW, I can rush maps like Paris very quickly, and because there is only one person focusing on me and their island is quite far away, I usually have no worries. That's just how I see it, though.

kief1119 likes this.
  3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    To be honest I am not a huge fan of Team Skywars. The reason being of the long waits, and how quick it is. I'm not a big fan of working in teams for other teams could easily just bombard you, and if you are Gold+ shoot an arrow and it will explode. Team Skywars is not my calling, because of how close the islands are, and how annoying it can be for teammates to play pranks on you. In Solo Skywars however you can easily have a mind of your own and there is much more intensity and more focus needs to play! I really enjoy how you can just bridge quickly and swiftly.
    (My personal opinion)

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

kief1119 likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.