Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Why are staff not that active on factions

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Rfty, Feb 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rfty

Rfty
    I see staff on like every 5 days or more the only time they are on is if the actual server of factions is going down by someone lagging it. I literally went to oz and their was a b hopper just their but where was the staff no on. I think we need to get some more active staff on factions because factions is one of the things that get the most money on this server.

2. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Please stop complaining. You guys have a whole sub team just for factions, monthly resets and more. Kitpvp and survival players only get resets every 8-9+ months and never get staff either.

3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya Rfty,

It's not uncommon for staff to be online but in our version of vanish. We try our best to ensure every subserver is properly moderated, though due to timezones that might not always be the case. That being said, if you'd like to see more staff on factions I encourage you to consider applying.

Have a great rest of your day/night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.