Why are gaps so damn expensive?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by GibbxAlex78, Mar 14, 2021.

1. GibbxAlex78

refringent
    I joined prison and got myself apple pickers and gaps aren’t even that hard to make why do people sell them so frickin expensive?

2. Breckin Holloway

Its_SuperDuck
    B/c Everyone wants them and they are too lazy to make them.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    From what I believe, the main reason they are so expensive is how useful they are in PvP. You can dominate in a 1v1 if you have lots of gaps, especially compared to the other person. Similar to what Brecklin said it is also due to the high demand, and no one who regularly PvP's has the patience to make gaps themselves.
    -Nikki

luvbri likes this.
  4. GibbxAlex78

refringent
    Well I understand and now I’m rich lol

5. redsapphire28

Imperfied
    Hello!
    Like nikki said above, gapples are expensive because they are very helpful in games, and if they were cheap people would just stalk up on them and the fight would take a lot longer because of people were low on health they would just chug gapples and go back to pvping.
    Have a great day/night!

6. abbs

Abbskababs
    Gaps are expensive as it actually takes a lot of effort to get them in a high enough quantity to pvp (Depending on how good you are and how many sets you have you could use upwards of 3 stacks in a day .-.). Its also just a pain in the *** to make them cause you need to get gold for them. Start of season they go for around 5k each. Price goes up as people get more money. In other words its grindy and most of the pvpers are lazy fucks so thats why they sell for so much .-.

**Mcc censored me. Kinda mad >:c

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.